Get the amazing Nokia Lumia 1520, Nokia Lumia 1020, Nokia Lumia 925, or Nokia Lumia 625 and we'll throw in a free Windows Phone Store voucher worth S$25. But you need to act fast - the clock's ticking on this unmissable offer.
To redeem your S$25 Apps Voucher for apps and games on your Nokia Lumia, take the following steps:
1. Launch the Wallet application from the app list on your new Lumia smartphone.
2. If this is your first time launching Wallet, select 'Get Started'.
3. In Wallet, swipe to All and tap the '+' button at the bottom of the screen.
4. Select "Microsoft gift card". (You may need to repeat steps 3 and 4 in some cases to get the "Microsoft Gift Card" option.)
5. Enter the Gift Card Code unique PIN code printed on your voucher and tap 'Next'. This will add the voucher value to your Microsoft Account in Wallet. Complete your purchases from the Windows Phone Store by selecting 'Microsoft Account' as the payment method.
6. You have until 15 February 2014 to redeem your Gift Card Code in Wallet.
7. Once redeemed, you have 180 days to spend the Gift Card Code funds, after which any unused funds will expire.
Note: Your Windows Live ID and Windows Phone Store settings must have you residing in Singapore as your home country. If you do not have a Singapore-based Windows Live ID, you can register for one at http://www.live.com/ or follow instructions when you first run Windows Phone Store on your new Nokia Lumia.