Nokia has tied up with most of the major publishers worldwide, and with the key publishers in each of the local markets to make sure we’ve got the best content. These include Penguin, Random House, Hachette, HarperCollins, Pan Macmillan and Pearson, as well as hundreds of other publishers.
- How can I hold the page I am reading and close the Nokia Reading application without using the back button?
- How often are your Nokia Reading booklists updated?
- How can I find something good to read in Nokia Reading?
- Can I share content with other phones?
- Which publishers have signed up for Nokia Reading?