Nokia Care Direct is a service enabling Nokia customers to drop their phone off at any of New Zealand Post’s 1000+ outlets where it will be sent for quick assessment and service by a Nokia authorised technician.
Here are three ways Nokia Care Direct offers superior support to you:
- Nokia Care will liaise directly with you, ensuring you are kept up to date every step of the way.
- You will not incur any freight charges to have your phone sent to Nokia Care. We do, however, recommend suitable packaging which can be purchased from New Zealand Post for a nominal fee.
- Your phone will be returned to you at your chosen address, even PO boxes, free of charge.
There are two easy ways to use Nokia Care Direct; online or by phone.
- Nokia Care Direct online
- Call the Nokia Careline and ask about Nokia Care Direct on 0800 665 421 – we are open 9am-5pm (NZT), Monday to Friday, closed on national public holidays.
** IMPORTANT NOTICES **
- Nokia Care Direct is a consumer (end-user) only repair booking service. Retailers (on behalf of consumers) should only book repairs via account login access. Contact us for more details.
- Nokia Care Direct is not available for consumers who are claiming against extended warranty or insurance not supplied by Nokia. Please contact your policy provider for further information.