With MixRadio+, you can: - Skip an unlimited number of tracks while listening to mixes - Save an unlimited number of mixes for offline listening - Stream mixes with higher-quality audio - View lyrics (when available) while listening to music on my music or MixRadio You can access MixRadio+ features from only one Windows phone at a time with a valid MixRadio+ subscription. To cancel your subscription, swipe left, select settings and tap MixRadio+ > cancel subscription. You can continue to use MixRadio+ features until the end of your current monthly payment. High-quality audio is switched off automatically when you're streaming over a mobile network.
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password
- Why, following a software update to the MixRadio application on my Lumia phone, do some of the tracks no longer play continuously?
- I am subscribed to MixRadio+ but I cannot listen to High Quality streaming.
- Can I play music files from my Nokia Lumia device on my car stereo system?
- Why am I not able to see the MixRadio application in the Windows Phone store?