Annual General Meeting 2014
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Nokia Corporation is scheduled to held on Tuesday, June 17, 2014.
Proposals to the Annual General Meeting
A shareholder who wishes to include a certain matter on the agenda of the Annual General Meeting should submit such request in writing to the Board of Directors. P.O. Box 226, Fl-00045 Nokia Group, Finland. Provided that the matter falls within the authority of the Annual General Meeting, such request is considered to be delivered in time for inclusion in the notice of the Annual General Meeting 2014 if it has been received by the Board of Directors by April 1, 2014.
Extraordinary General Meeting 2013
The Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM) of Nokia Corporation was held on Tuesday, November 19, 2013 at Helsinki Ice Hall.
Stock Exchange Releases
- Nokia Extraordinary General Meeting 2013 confirms and approves the sale of substantially all of Nokia's Devices & Services business to Microsoft
- Nokia Q3 2013
- Notice of an Extraordinary General Meeting
- Nokia publishes proxy materials for its Extraordinary General Meeting 2013 and notifies a new date for its Q3 2013 results announcement
- Microsoft to acquire Nokia’s Devices & Services business, license Nokia’s patents and mapping services
- Nokia to sell Devices & Services business to Microsoft in EUR 5.44 billion all-cash transaction
- pdf The Minutes of the Extraordinary General Meeting 2013 (0.14 mb)
- pdf Notice of an Extraordinary General Meeting (0.13 mb)
- pdf Notice of an Extraordinary General Meeting (Swedish translation) (0.09 mb)
- pdf Important dates (0.12 mb)
- pdf Proposal by the Board of Directors (0.08 mb)
- pdf Proxy materials 18.9.2013 (0.3 mb)
Nokia is a global leader in mobile communications whose products have become an integral part of the lives of people around the world. Every day, more than 1.3 billion people use their Nokia to capture and share experiences, access information, find their way or simply to speak to one another. Nokia's technological and design innovations have made its brand one of the most recognized in the world. For more information, visit http://www.nokia.com/about-nokia.