Annual General Meeting
Role of the AGM
Nokia shareholders play a key role in corporate governance, with our Annual General Meeting (AGM) offering a regular opportunity to exercise their decision-making power in the company.
Each year thousands of shareholders are present at our AGM in Helsinki, Finland, either in person or through a proxy representative. The shareholders take resolutions on the use of profits, the remuneration of the Board of Directors, elect the members of the Board of Directors and the auditor. The AGM also reviews the financial statements and the auditors’ report for the past year. In addition, the AGM addresses matters such as a possible stock option plans and authorizations to issue new shares or repurchase own shares.
The Annual General Meeting of Nokia Corporation was held on Tuesday, May 7, 2013 at Helsinki Exhibition and Convention Centre.
Watch Stephen Elop’s speech at the Annual General Meeting 2013
Proposals to the AGM
- pdf Proposal by the Board of Directors for Distribution of profit (0.08 mb)
- pdf Proposal by the Corporate Governance and Nomination Committee for Remuneration to the Board of Directors (0.09 mb)
- pdf Proposal by the Corporate Governance and Nomination Committee for Composition of the Board of Directors (0.09 mb)
- pdf Proposal by the Audit Committee for Auditor Remuneration (0.08 mb)
- pdf Proposal by the Audit Committee for Election of the Auditor (0.08 mb)
- pdf Proposal by the Board of Directors to authorize the Board of Directors to resolve to repurchase Nokia Shares (0.1 mb)
- pdf Proposal by the Board of Directors to authorize the Board of Directors to resolve on the issuance of shares and special rights entitling to shares (0.06 mb)
- pdf Minutes AGM 2013 (0.14 mb)
- pdf Questions and Answers on the Annual General Meeting 2013 and its Agenda (0.17 mb)
- pdf Notice of the Annual General Meeting (0.13 mb)
- pdf Notice of the Annual General meeting in Swedish (0.09 mb)
- Nokia Board of Directors convenes Annual General Meeting 2013
- Nokia Board of Directors approves the Nokia Equity Program 2013 and introduces a new Employee Share Purchase Plan as part of the Program
- Nokia filing today its annual report on Form 20-F for 2012; reiterating its longer-term financial targets and providing additional information on its agreement with Microsoft
- Annual report on Form 20-F 2012
- Nokia in 2012
Nokia is a global leader in mobile communications whose products have become an integral part of the lives of people around the world. Every day, more than 1.3 billion people use their Nokia to capture and share experiences, access information, find their way or simply to speak to one another. Nokia's technological and design innovations have made its brand one of the most recognized in the world. For more information, visit http://www.nokia.com/about-nokia.