Asha 310, Asha 205, Asha 308, Asha 309, Asha 306, Asha 305, Asha 311, Asha 203, Asha 202, Asha 303, Asha 302, Asha 300, 701, 700, 603, 500, C2, C2, X2, C2, N8, E7, E6, C7, X7, C6, C6, E5, C5, C5, Asha 201, Asha 200, C5
PC Suite – Connect your phone and computer
- Use Nokia PC Suite to move content between the phone and the computer, and get apps or the latest phone software. You can sync information between your phone and programs, such as Office Outlook, create multimedia messages, or manage your phone’s calendar effortlessly on your computer. You can also connect your computer to the internet with the help of your phone.
Search or select a topic below
- How can I keep my purchased applications when updating the phone software?
- If I delete photos or videos in Nokia Suite, do they still remain stored on my computer?
- What is Nokia Suite?
- Do I have to update all maps and voice guidance files on my phone even though I don't need them all anymore?
- Are there any settings or options that Nokia Suite does not back up?