Before making the call:
- Switch the phone on.
- If the phone screen and keys are locked, unlock them.
- Move to a place with adequate signal strength.
On the home screen, tap phone
- Type in the official emergency number for your present location. Emergency call numbers vary by location.
- Tap phone.
- Give the necessary info as accurately as possible. Do not end the call until given permission to do so.
You may also need to do the following:
- Put a SIM card in the phone. If you don’t have a SIM, on the lock screen, tap Emergency.
- If your phone asks for a PIN code, tap Emergency.
- Switch the call restrictions off in your phone, such as call barring, fixed dialing, or closed user group.