Nokia smartphone Extended Warranty promotion 2019
Get an Extended Warranty when purchasing a Nokia smartphone through our Online store.
We strongly believe in our product quality and therefore we’re offering a 1-year extended warranty on all Nokia smartphones sold through our online store (Promotion).
This Promotion currently covers only specified Nokia Smartphones (Nokia 9 PureView, Nokia 7.2, Nokia 6.2, Nokia 4.2, Nokia 3.2, Nokia 2.2 Nokia 1 Plus, Nokia 2720 Flip, Nokia 800 Tough), purchased from Nokia mobile online shop.
This Promotion is only valid for residents of Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Italy, Ireland, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, France and United Kingdom.
Your phone must have been purchased between 19.09.2019 and 31.12.2019
Warranty period is extended by an additional 1 year starting from the original date of delivery of the phone. The terms and conditions of the original Manufacturers Limited Warranty for the device will be applicable. With the Extended warranty, your phone’s total warranty period is 3 years from the original date of delivery of the phone.
A. How to use your extended warranty
- Login to the ‘My phone’ app that is preloaded on your Nokia smartphone and allow the app to access IMEI of your phone. Select “Warranty and insurance” in the app and you can see the warranty status of your Nokia smartphone.
- If you need to get your phone repaired, visit the Nokia.com support pages www.nokia.com/phones/support or ‘My phone’ app to access the Online Repair service. You should allow 5-10 working days (approx.) from collection for the repair or replacement to be carried out. In rare circumstances, repairs or replacement could take longer than 10 days.
- In case you need further help, please contact Nokia Customer Support www.nokia.com/support/contact-us
B. What this Promotion does not cover:
Any damage excluded by the Manufacturers Limited Warranty is not covered by this Promotion and will be chargeable to the Consumer. Please refer to the manufacturers limited warranty included with your sales pack or visit https://www.nokia.com/phones/support#warranty for further information in this regard.
C. NOKIA SMARTPHONE EXTENDED WARRANTY PROMOTION – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Promotion for and behalf of HMD Global Oy, Bertel Jungin aukio 9, 02600 Espoo, Finland, hereinafter referred as “Manufacturer”.
The Extended Warranty Promotion (Promotion) provides eligible consumers a ONE (1) year extended warranty to the Manufacturers Limited Warranty when purchasing an eligible Nokia smartphone. The following Terms and Conditions apply on the Service:
The Extended Warranty period is for the duration of one (1) year thereby extending your original Manufacturers Limited Warranty of 2 years up to 3 years from the delivery date of the eligible Nokia smartphone (hereinafter “Phone”). In the event of a warranty claim, the Manufacturer may on its sole discretion, repair or replace the phone at no cost to the consumer. The warranty with respect to the repaired or replaced item shall only be for the remainder of the Extended Warranty period. The Promotion applies only to specified eligible Phone purchased from the authorized Nokia online store within the country in which the Promotion has been established on the eligible Phone in question. Further, the Promotion shall apply only to Nokia Online Repair service or Nokia authorized repair service available within the same country in which the Phone was originally purchased. This Promotion does not cover ‘in box’ accessories included in the sales pack.
The Promotion commences at 10.00 EST 19.09.2019 and closes at 23.59 EST 31.12.2019 ("Purchase Period"). The Manufacturer reserves the right to change the Purchase Period without notice.
- The Promotion is available only for Consumers with age 18 years and over. The Consumer under 18 years old must have a parent's or guardian's permission to avail the Promotion. Manufacturer or authorized Nokia repair service provider may require the parent or guardian to sign these Terms and Conditions as a condition of the Service entry.
- The Manufacturer reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of the Nokia Phone in the Promotion and on its sole discretion, disqualify any individual who the Manufacturer has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion.
- The Consumer maybe required to provide a valid proof of purchase or proof of delivery from the Nokia online store, showing the date of purchase/delivery of the validate the eligibility of the Nokia Phone.
- This Promotion is not transferrable or exchangeable and applies to the original purchaser/consumer only.
- Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Manufacturer’s sole discretion. Failure by the Manufacturer to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Manufacturer’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Manufacturer, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, Manufacturer reserves the right, on its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any participant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- Manufacturer, on its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel, suspend, terminate or modify the Promotion or any part of the Promotion if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond the Manufacturer’s reasonable control adversely affects the Manufacturer’s ability to conduct the Promotion or part of the Promotion as contemplated in these Terms and Conditions, subject to any written directions from any regulatory authority. Any cancellation or modification to the Promotion will be notified on the Manufacturer’s web site www.nokia.com/phones
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or intents to limit, exclude or modify any consumer product warranties already provided by the Manufacturer, or any statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the local consumer legislations of the country in which the Promotion is available during the Promotion Period.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Manufacturer is not liable for any loss, corruption or destruction of data stored by the participant on the eligible Phone, loss or damage to third party hardware or software or for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- The Manufacturer will not be liable for any phone or products/accessories damaged if not sent in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Nokia online repair service terms.
- If a Phone or any part thereof is deemed unrepairable or if parts are no longer available the Manufacturer may on its sole discretion replace the Phone or Product with another product of equal or greater value.
- Limitation Of Liability: To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Manufacturer, its subsidiary or any party acting on its behalf and its employees and agents will under no circumstances be liable to you or any subsequent owner for any indirect or consequential defects, including but not limited to costs of recovering, reprogramming, or reproducing any program or data or the failure to maintain the confidentiality of data, any loss of business, profits, revenue or anticipated savings, resulting from its obligations under this Promotion . To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the limit of the Manufacturer and its’ employees and agent’s liability to you and any subsequent owner arising under the plan shall not exceed the invoice value of the covered device. The Manufacturer specifically does not warrant that (i) it will be able to repair or replace covered device without risk to or loss of programs or data, (ii) it will maintain the confidentiality of data, or (iii) that the operation of the product will be uninterrupted or error- free. Nothing in this agreement shall exclude or limit Manufacturer’s liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or (ii) fraud. To the extent that liability under such laws and regulations may be limited, Manufacturer ‘s liability is limited, at its sole option, to replace or repair of the specified device or supply of the service.