Get a free screen replacement within the first 12 months of purchase of eligible Nokia smartphones.
Accidents can happen when you least expect them, and your phone screen is unfortunately no exception. That’s why we’re offering a free screen replacement for eligible Nokia smartphones within the first 12 months of purchase. To start your coverage in case the unexpected happens, here’s all the information you need:
• This promotion currently covers only Nokia XR.20.
• This promotion is only valid for residents of Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and UK.
• Coverage period of the screen replacement is valid for 365 days after date of purchase of the phone.
A. How to redeem your free screen replacement
Login to your Nokia mobile support app that is preloaded on your Nokia smartphone and allow the app to access IMEI of your phone. Select “Warranty and insurance” in the app and you can see the eligibility of the free screen replacement of your Nokia smartphone.
If you need to get your phone screen fixed, visit the Nokia.com support pages www.nokia.com/phones/support or Nokia mobile support app for further support. To access the Online Repair service directly, go to https://nokia.ebuilder.com/auto/repair to book a repair and to find further instruction for the shipment of your phone to our repair center The repair and shipment of your phone is free of charge for you and it takes about 1 week to get it back with a new screen, counted from the moment it was picked up from your address or you dropped it at a package station. Please acknowledge that occasionally screen replacement or repairs could take longer than 7 days to be completed.
In case you need further help, please contact Nokia Customer Support www.nokia.com/support/contact-us
B. What this promotion does not cover
Any damage excluded by the Manufacturers Limited Warranty (except the screen) is not covered by this promotion and will be chargeable to the Consumer.
Please refer to the manufacturers limited warranty included with your sales pack or visit https://www.nokia.com/phones/support#warranty for further information.
C. NOKIA SMARTPHONE SCREEN REPLACEMENT PROMOTION – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Promotion for and behalf of HMD Global Oy, Bertel Jungin aukio 9, 02600 Espoo, Finland, hereinafter referred as “Manufacturer”.
The Screen Replacement Promotion provides eligible participants one-time Free Screen Replacement Service (hereinafter “Service”) in case of accidental external screen breakage and which needs to be claimed within twelve (12 ) months from the purchase date of the eligible Nokia smartphone. The following Terms and Conditions apply on the Service:
The Service period is twelve (12) months from the date of purchase of the eligible Nokia smartphone (hereinafter “Phone”). In the event of a cracked or broken screen, Manufacturer may on its sole discretion, repair or replace the screen at no cost to the participant. Only one free Service redeem shall be permitted per the Phone during the eligible Service period. Only the screen will be repaired or replaced free of charge and should any other repairs be required that are not covered by the Manufacturers limited Warranty these will be chargeable. The Screen Replacement Promotion applies only to specified eligible Phone purchased from authorized Nokia online store or specified Nokia re-seller within the country in which the Screen Replacement Promotion has been established on the eligible Phone in question. Further, the redeem of the free Screen Replacement Promotion is exclusive to the Nokia Online Repair service as described in “How to redeem your free screen replacement”. For the avoidance of doubt, the screen replacement is a chargeable service if a repair is sent to any other Nokia Care Point or Nokia authorized repair service available in your country.
- The Service is available only for Consumers with age 18 years and over. The Consumer under 18 years old must have a parent's or guardian's permission to redeem the Service. Manufacturer or authorized Nokia repair service provider may require the parent or guardian to sign these Terms and Conditions as a condition of the Service entry.
- The Manufacturer reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of the Service redeem and participant's (including a participant's identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, on its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Manufacturer has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the redeem process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion or wilfully damaged the screen of the phone.
- Redeeming the Service may require a valid proof of purchase such as order confirmation from Nokia online store, or receipt or invoice from authorized Nokia reseller, showing the date of purchase of the eligible Nokia Phone. The valid proof of purchase must be presented by the consumer if requested as a part of Service process.
- The right to redeem the Service under this Promotion is not transferrable or exchangeable and applies to the original purchaser only.
- Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Manufacturer’s sole discretion. Failure by the Manufacturer to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Manufacturer’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Manufacturer, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, Manufacturer reserves the right, on its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any participant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- Manufacturer, on its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel, suspend, terminate or modify the Promotion or any part of the Promotion if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond the Manufacturer’s reasonable control adversely affects the Manufacturer’s ability to conduct the Promotion or part of the Promotion as contemplated in these Terms and Conditions, subject to any written directions from any regulatory authority. Any cancellation or modification to the Promotion will be notified on the Manufacturer’s web site www.nokia.com/phones
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or intents to limit, exclude or modify any consumer product warranties already provided by the Manufacturer, or any statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the local consumer legislations of the country in which the Promotion is available during the Promotion Period.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Manufacturer is not liable for any loss, corruption or destruction of data stored by the participant on the eligible Phone, loss or damage to third party hardware or software or for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- The Manufacturer will not be liable for any phone or products/accessories damaged or lost in transit if the participant is unable to take the phone to Nokia Online Repair service, a specified Nokia Care Point or an authorized Nokia reseller personally and is required to deliver the phone to the Manufacturer via post or courier.
- If a Phone or any part thereof is deemed unrepairable or if parts are no longer available the Manufacturer may on its sole discretion replace the Phone or Product with another product of equal or greater value.