06 to 10 June 2019
Following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) shall apply to the Nokia 2.2 pre-booking consumer promo offer (hereinafter called “the Offer”) detailed below. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the term ‘Organizer’, when used with reference to a legal entity, shall mean HMD Mobile India Pvt. Ltd. (and its affiliates).
1. This Offer is available on the pre-booking of Nokia 2.2 2GB & 3GB variants (hereinafter called “Selected Devices”) purchased only from 6th June to 10th June, 2019 (pre-booking promo days) or till the stock lasts, whichever is earlier.
2. This Offer is available only for consumers purchasing Selected devices on www.nokia.com/phones within India only. The offer is void outside of the territorial limits and wherever else prohibited by law. Only customers above the age of 18 years are eligible to participate in this Offer
3. The employees and family members of the HMD Mobile India Pvt. Ltd and those belonging to the related retailers and distributors shall not be eligible to participate in this Offer.
a) 5 lucky consumers may stand a chance to win a Gift Card worth the exact value of the Nokia 2.2 variant purchased i.e. Rs. 6,999/- OR Rs. 7,999/- for the 2GB and 3GB variants respectively. (This prize offer is not open for participants from the state of Tamil Nadu in view of the provisions of the, Tamil Nadu prize scheme (prohibition) act, 1979, and in all such states where it is specifically prohibited by law.)
b) Gift card can only be redeemed on next purchase from www.Nokia.com/phones
c) Gift card will be e-mailed within approximately 7 days of delivery of your selected Nokia smartphone. A Gift card email will be sent on the email ID specified during purchase journey.
d) Gift card will be valid for 30 days from the date of issuance of Gift card by email.
e) This offer is applicable from the date of purchase of the device and not the invoice date.
5. In case of any dispute with respect to the authenticity of the claim or any duplicate/fraudulent claim/s, the Organizer reserves the right to cancel the Offer or any Prizes, if the genuine recipient/ winner cannot be established. The decision of the Organizer in relation to the recipient / winner (s) of the offer will be as determined by the Organizer, and all other matters relating to the Offer shall be final and binding on all participants to the Offer, and no review or correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
6. The Organizer or anyone else on its behalf shall not be responsible if the device and/or Prize is not delivered due to wrong address submitted by the Participant/Winner.
7. The Organizer at its sole discretion can provide alternate colour, variants or model options or alternate items of equivalent value to be determined by the Organizer subject to availability and its discretion. Pictures of the items/goods shown in the Offer website and/or announcement mailers may differ from the items/goods given.
8. The offer and or any prize is non-transferable and cannot be clubbed with any other Offer organized by the Organizer. The Prize under this Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or kind, and no such requests will be entertained.
9. The Organizer reserves the right to alter, amend, extend, withdraw, discontinue or otherwise change the Offer at any time without any liability.
10. The Organizer or any affiliates shall not be responsible and / or liable for any loss caused to any Winner or any companion due to the Offer or for any defects/damages in the Prizes. The Organizer will not accept any liability or responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant or Winner as a result of the Offer or accepting any Prize as the case maybe.
11. The offer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes, differences and, or, any other matters in relation to and arising out of the Offer and, or, pertaining to the Terms and Conditions shall be referred to arbitration under the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996. The arbitral tribunal shall consist of a sole arbitrator to be appointed by the Organizer. The venue of arbitration shall be New Delhi.
12. The Organizer or its Affiliates shall be entitled to use, in any manner, photographs and other details of the winning customers or any other participating person, likeness and status, social media handle in any publication.
13. The Organizer and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever to the fullest extent permitted by law, and will be held harmless and indemnified by the participants/ Winner(s) for any injuries, losses or costs or damage of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the Prize or parts thereof, or from participation in this Offer.
14. All Prizes will be subject to Indian laws, including tax regulation as and when applicable.
“Jio Nokia 2.2 Offer – Instant Cashback & Additional 100GB Data”
1. This promotional offer is brought to you by RRL/RJIO (defined below) and is being run on https://www.nokia.com/phones, (hereby called the “Platform”), which Platform is owned and operated by HMD Mobile India Pvt td.
2. By participating in this Offer (defined below), the user (“You” or “Your” or “Eligible Subscriber”) agrees to be bound by:
a. These terms and conditions;
1. “Cashback” shall mean Rs 2200/-, which shall be credited in the form of 44 discount coupons of Rs 50/- each, in the MyJio App of an Eligible Subscriber upon performing Recharge on the Eligible Device.
2. “Additional 100GB Data” shall mean additional data coupons of 10GB each, which the Eligible Subscriber is entitled upon performing first Recharge and can avail upon performing maximum ten (10) subsequent Recharges within the Additional 100GB Data Entitlement Period by the Eligible Subscriber on the Eligible Device.
3. “Eligible Device” shall mean all variants of Nokia 2.2 device purchased on or after 6th June 2019 and which has been activated on the RJIO network for the first time, by an Eligible Subscriber, by performing Recharge. This Offer is applicable only on the Indian version of Eligible Device.
4. “Eligible Subscriber” shall mean a person who (i) has purchased the Eligible Device; and (ii) is an active subscriber of the RJIO services; and (iii) is enrolled to the “Jio Prime” membership plan.
5. “Additional 100GB Data Entitlement Period” shall mean the period between 6th June 2019 and 30th June 2020.
6. “MSISDN” means mobile station international subscriber directory number and for the purposes of this Offer, shall mean the mobile number assigned to the Eligible Subscriber for availing RJIO services. 7. “Offer” shall mean (i) Cashback made available by RRL; and (ii) Additional 100GB Data made available by RJIO. The Offer is applicable for prepaid customers of RJIO only.
8. “Offer Benefits” shall mean the benefits accruing to the Eligible Subscriber as shown herein-below.
9. “Recharge” shall mean a recharge performed of Rs.198/- or Rs.299/- prepaid plans offered by RJIO.
10. “RJIO” shall mean Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited.
11. “RRL” shall mean Reliance Retail Limited.
12. “T&C” shall mean the applicable terms and conditions of the Offer.
The Offer and the benefits hereunder shall be made available by RRL/RJIO to an Eligible Subscriber.
Benefits of the Offer (“Offer Benefits”)
An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, performs a Recharge on the Eligible Device, shall be entitled to Cashback. The Cashback so received by the Eligible Subscriber shall be redeemed in the following manner:
1. Each coupon of Rs. 50/- provided under the Cashback, can be redeemed by the Eligible Subscriber upon a Recharge in MyJio App only (“Eligible Recharge”);
2. Only one discount coupon of Rs. 50/- can be redeemed per Eligible Recharge.
3. A maximum of 44 discount coupons of Rs 50/- each, can be so redeemed by the Eligible Subscriber on or before 31st March 2023. For avoidance of doubt, all unredeemed discount coupons shall expire on 31st March 2023.
An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, performs a Recharge on the Eligible Device, shall be entitled to an additional 10GB 4G Data voucher (“Additional Data Voucher”) each per Recharge on the Eligible Device.
1. The Additional Data Voucher will be credited to the account within 72 hours of the Recharge.
2. On such Eligible Device, the Additional Data Vouchers can be availed for a maximum of ten (10) Recharges, during the Entitlement Period of the Offer.
3. Where any applicable 10GB Additional Data Voucher is redeemed during a Recharge Cycle Period, the benefits attached to such coupon shall be limited to that Recharge Cycle Period and any such benefits that remain unutilized at end of that Recharge Cycle Period, will expire and be forfeited.
4. Each 10GB Additional Data Voucher which is not redeemed within 90 days from date of credit of the Additional Data Voucher shall expire and be forfeited.
5. The Eligible Subscriber shall be entitled to avail only such offers/schemes that first become applicable for the relevant IMEI/TAC code of Eligible Device at the time of his/her first Recharge after the purchase of the Eligible Device
Terms and Conditions of the Offer ("T&C")
1. The Offer shall be open to all Eligible Subscribers on and from 6th June 2019 to 31st August 2019.
2. These T&C shall be read concomitantly with the terms & conditions of Jio Prime Membership and CAF.
3. Two or more offers cannot be clubbed together. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other alternative offer or promotion of a similar nature.
4. RRL/RJIO recognizes that the choice to be contacted for promotional messages and alerts is that of the Eligible Subscriber. RRL/RJIO intends to keep the Eligible Subscriber informed on matters relating to the Offer and any upcoming offers from RRL/RJIO for the benefit of the Eligible Subscriber. Accordingly, by availing the Offer, the Eligible Subscriber hereby consents to be contacted by RRL/RJIO and such consent shall remain unaffected by Eligible Subscriber’s registration in the National Do Not Call (“NDNC”) registry under the relevant category stipulated therefor.
5. RRL/RJIO reserves the right to cancel/withdraw this Offer at any time, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. However, the benefits accrued to the Eligible Subscriber on or prior to the cancellation/withdrawal of this Offer, shall not undergo any change.
6. RRL/RJIO, may, at its discretion, modify any of the terms and/or conditions and/or any aspect of the Offer, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. The modifications so carried out will be posted on www.jio.com.
7. If any term/condition under the T&C of the Offer is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such term/ condition shall be severed from the other terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions of the Offer.
8. Any claims, issues, damages or losses with respect to the Eligible Device shall be the sole responsibility and liability of the manufacturer of the Eligible Device and RRL/RJIO (including its affiliates, group companies or parent company) hereby disclaims, any and all claims, losses and liabilities, whether or not arising out of, or in connection therewith and / or this Offer and the terms and conditions governing the Offer. This disclaimer shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and shall survive cancellation/termination/determination of this Offer.
9. HMD Mobile India Pvt ltd or its affiliated entities shall not be responsible for non-fulfillment of the Offer or for any other liability arising due to availing this Offer and any claim or dispute in relation to the same must be directed towards RRL/RJIO.
10. In no event shall RRL/RJIO or HMD Mobile India pvt Ltd (including each of its affiliates, group companies or parent company) or its directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives thereof be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to the Offer.
11. The Offer Benefits are non-transferable.
12. The Offer can be availed only once per MSISDN & IMEI.
13. This Offer is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), Department of Telecommunications (DOT) or any other statutory authority from time to time.
15. The Eligible Subscriber hereby agree to indemnify and keep RRL, RJIO and/ or HMD Mobile India Pvt Ltd. harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings (including reasonable attorney’s fee) that may be suffered by RRL, RJIO and/or HMD Mobile India Pvt ltd as a consequence of (i) violation of terms of this T&C by the Eligible Subscriber; (ii) violation of applicable laws; (iii) any action or inaction resulting in willful misconduct or negligence, on the Eligible Subscriber’s part.
16. To get a new RJIO SIM, kindly visit nearest Jio Store, Reliance Digital or Jio retailer. To locate nearest Jio Store, visit https://www.jio.com/Jio/portal/storeLocator.
17. In case of any queries/issues, please contact RJIO Customer Care at 198/18008899999 or write to email@example.com.
18. The Eligible Subscriber agrees that he/she has read, understood and voluntarily agrees to the T&C mentioned and stated herein.