Nokia 5.3 and Kevlar Case Offer Terms
Following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) shall apply to the NOKIA 5.3 Consumer Promo October 2020 LIMITED PERIOD OFFER (hereinafter called “the Offer”) detailed below. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the term ‘Organizer’, when used with reference to a legal entity, shall mean HMD Mobile India Pvt. Ltd. Please read offer terms carefully.
This limited period offer is available on the purchase of:
Nokia 5.3 4GB & 6GB variants (hereinafter called “Selected Devices”) purchased only during 7th to 30th November 2020 (NOKIA 5.3 Consumer Promo Days) or till the stock lasts, whichever is earlier.
This Offer is available only for consumers purchasing selected devices on www.nokia.com/phones within India only. The offer is void outside the territorial limits of India and wherever else prohibited by law.
Buy a NOKIA 5.3 and get one 007TM Special Edition Kevlar Case (hereinafter referred to as “Special Gift”). For avoidance of doubt, the Special Gift is only available for the first 500 customers placing successful orders and for Selected Device purchased only during 7th to 30th November 2020 (NOKIA 5.3 Consumer Promo Days) or till the stock lasts, whichever is earlier on www.Nokia.com/phones .
a) One Special Gift will be mailed to the delivery address within approximately 7 days of delivery of your selected Nokia smartphone.
- Redemption process:
i. Go to www.nokia.com/phones/en_in
ii. Select Nokia 5.3 4GB or 6GB variant “Selected mobile device from this consumer promotion” on online store
iii. Complete the transaction and mobile device will be delivered
iv. Special Gift will be mailed separately to the delivery address
You agree and acknowledge, that the Special Gift will only be provided by the Organizer upon successful compliance with the redemption process as set forth under this clause. You further agree and acknowledge, that only one Special Gift shall be provided during the Offer period (7th October to earlier of 30th November or till stocks last), irrespective of the number of orders or quantities ordered of the Selected Devices purchased by you.
- In case of any dispute with respect to the authenticity of the claim or any duplicate/fraudulent claim/s, the Organizer reserves the right to cancel the Offer, if the genuine recipient cannot be established. The decision of the Organizer in relation to the recipient (s) of the offer will be as determined by the Organizer, and all other matters relating to the Offer shall be final and binding on all participants to the Offer, and no review or correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- The Organizer or anyone else on its behalf shall not be responsible if the device is not delivered due to wrong address submitted by you.
- Pictures of the items/goods shown in the Offer website and/or announcement mailers may differ from the items/goods given.
- The offer is non-transferable and cannot be merged or clubbed, in any manner whatsoever with any other Offer provided or organized by the Organizer. This Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or kind, and Organizer is not bound to entertain such requests.
- The Organizer reserves the right to alter, amend, extend, withdraw, discontinue or otherwise change the Offer at any time without any liability.
- The Organizer or any affiliates shall not be responsible and / or liable for any loss caused. The Organizer will not accept any liability or responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant as a result of the Offer.
- The offer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India including tax regulation as and when applicable. Any disputes, differences and, or, any other matters in relation to and arising out of the Offer and, or, pertaining to the Terms and Conditions shall be referred to arbitration under the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996. The arbitral tribunal shall consist of a sole arbitrator to be appointed by the Organizer. The venue of arbitration shall be New Delhi.
- The Organizer and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever to the fullest extent permitted by law, and will be held harmless and indemnified by you for any injuries, losses or costs or damage of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the from participation in this Offer. This Offer is being made purely on a "best effort" basis and participating in this Offer is voluntary. This release is for any and all liability for personal injuries (including death), property loss or damage, and misuse of the benefits/ prizes offered under this Offer, in connection with any activity or directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, or participation in the Offer, even if caused or contributed to by our negligence.
- You represent and warrant that you have the consent and right to provide any personal data, confidential information or information pertaining to a third-party to the Organizer. You agree and acknowledge that in no event shall the Organizer be responsible or otherwise liable, in any manner whatsoever for any personal data or confidential information received from any third-party.
- Subject to any applicable law: (a) All warranties of any kind whatsoever, whether express or implied, are hereby expressly disclaimed by Organizer including, but not limited to, meeting of your requirements or aspirations, timeliness, security, the results or reliability of any competition, or the delivery, quality, quantity, merchantability, fitness for use or non-infringement in respect of any goods, services, prizes or awards acquired or obtained through the competition or any transactions effected through the competition; (b) You expressly agree that participation in the Offer offered by Organizer is at your sole risk and is governed by the Terms and Conditions herein; and (c) No advice or information whether by representations, oral, written or pictorial derived from the website or through the Offer shall be construed to mean the giving of any warranty of any kind by the Organizer.
- Nothing in the competition shall affect any intellectual property rights of the Organizer in any product or service, which may be the subject matter of the Offer. All Pre-existing intellectual property rights, including but not limited to trademarks, copyrights, designs, patents, marks, wordmarks, owned by any Organizer or any third-party, and enhancements thereto shall remain vested in Organizer or that relevant third party with full ownership rights therein.
- An 'Affiliate' means any legal entity owned or controlled by the Organizer, which owns or controls the Organizer, or which is under common ownership or control with the Organizer. The term 'ownership' means more than 50% direct or indirect ownership/shareholding and the term 'control' means direct or indirect control of the management or the board of directors.