On the bottom left-hand corner you have Go to, and when you select it, you can access different applications and settings. You can change the applications and settings to your liking.
- Select Menu > > Go to settings.
- Select Choose options.
- Scroll to a shortcut you want to add on the Go to list on the home screen and Mark them.
- Select Done to exit the list, and Yes to save changes.
You can also reorganize your Go to list.
- Select Organise.
- Scroll to an item you want to move and select Move.
- Select if you want to move it up, down, to top, or to bottom of the list.
- Select Back to exit the list, and Yes to save changes.