Your Android phone can live up to its full potential with Google Play – apps, music, movies and books are all readily available for your entertainment. All you need is a Google account.
Add a Google account to your phone
- Tap Settings > Accounts > Add account > Google. If asked, confirm your device lock method.
- Type in your Google account credentials and tap Next, or tap Or create a new account.
- Follow the instructions on your phone.
Unleash your phone’s potential – there are thousands of apps waiting in the Google Play Store to help you with this.1
- Tap Play Store.
- Tap the search bar to look for apps, or select apps from your recommendations.
- In the app description, tap INSTALL to download and install the app.
To see your apps, go to the home screen and swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
Update your Play Store apps to get all the latest features and bug fixes.
- Tap Play store > menu > My apps & games to see available updates.
- Tap the app with an update available and UPDATE.
You can also update all apps at once. In My apps & games, tap UPDATE ALL.
Remove downloaded apps
Tap Play Store > menu > My apps & games, choose an app you want to remove, and tap UNINSTALL.
Get music, movies, or books with Google Play
With Google Play, you can gain access to songs, movies, and books.
Tap Music, Movies, or Books to learn more.
1 You need to have a Google account added to your phone to use Google Play services. Charges may apply to some of the content available in Google Play. To add a payment method, tap Play Store > Menu > Account > Payment methods. Always be sure to have a permission from the payment method owner when buying content from Google Play.
Did you find this helpful?