Protect your device from harmful content
Your device may be exposed to viruses and other harmful content. Take the following precautions:
- Be cautious when opening messages. They may contain malicious software or otherwise be harmful to your device or computer.
- Be cautious when accepting connectivity requests, browsing the internet, or downloading content. Do not accept Bluetooth connections from sources you do not trust.
- Only install and use services and software from sources that you trust and that offer adequate security and protection.
- Install antivirus and other security software on your device and any connected computer. Only use one antivirus app at a time. Using more may affect performance and operation of the device and/or computer.
- If you access preinstalled bookmarks and links to third party internet sites, take the appropriate precautions. HMD Global does not endorse or assume liability for such sites.
Did you find this helpful?