Use the touch screen
Important: Avoid scratching the touch screen. Never use an actual pen, pencil, or other sharp object on the touch screen.
Tap and hold to drag an item
Place your finger on the item for a couple of seconds, and slide your finger across the screen.
Place your finger on the screen, and slide your finger in the direction you want.
Scroll through a long list or menu
Slide your finger quickly in a flicking motion up or down the screen, and lift your finger. To stop the scrolling, tap the screen.
Zoom in or out
Place 2 fingers on an item, such as a map, photo, or web page, and slide your fingers apart or together.
Lock the screen orientation
To lock the screen in portrait mode, swipe down from the top of the screen, and tap Auto-rotate.
Navigate with keys
- To see all your apps, swipe up the home key fiber_manual_record.
- To go to the home screen, tap the home key. The app you were in stays open in the background.
- To see which apps you have open, tap stop.
- To switch to another open app, swipe right and tap the app.
- To close all the open apps, tap CLEAR ALL.
- To go back to the previous screen you were in, tap . Your phone remembers all the apps and websites you've visited since the last time your screen was locked.