Get apps from Google Play
You need to have a Google account added to your phone to use Google Play services. Charges may apply to some of the content available in Google Play. To add a payment method, tap Play Store > account_circle > Payments & subscriptions. Always be sure to have a permission from the payment method owner when buying content from Google Play.
Add a Google account to your phone
- Tap Settings > Accounts > Add account > Google. If asked, confirm your device lock method.
- Type in your Google account credentials and tap Next, or, to create a new account, tap Create account.
- Follow the instructions on your phone.
- Tap Play Store.
- Tap the search bar to look for apps, or select apps from your recommendations.
- In the app description, tap Install to download and install the app.
To see your apps, go to the home screen and swipe up from the bottom of the screen.