22 Sep 2021 – 14 Oct 2021
Digital Transformation World 2021 - TM Forum
The need for agile, efficient networks, and new business models is stronger than ever before. Secure, intelligent automation is needed to unlock the value of networks. Zero-touch models will disrupt how we build and operate new services, changing the way we allocate resources, respond to customer needs, and mitigate threats.
At TM Forum Digital Transformation World 2021, Nokia will demonstrate how we can partner with you to reset your benchmarks for productivity, meet ‘always-on’ expectations, and realize the possibilities of technology.
At Nokia we combine deep network domain expertise with solutions that securely automate the end-to-end service lifecycle and network slicing. We’d be delighted to meet you in our private virtual booth and welcome you to attend any of the highlights below.
Network Anomalies to Network Open Analytics: A Journey towards Zero Touch Operations
Wednesday, 29 September 2021 | 15:00 CEST
- Vision for analytics – thinking about AI maturity model
- Cloud analytics – a Nokia and Google view
- A case in point – Nokia, GCP and Vodafone’s network anomaly detection
- Exploring network data analytics function
- Unlocking the value – business scenarios map via network’s open analytics
- Technology that helps the world act together
- Atul Purohit, Head of Technology (Market CTO, Europe), Nokia Cloud & Network Services GBC, Nokia
- Sherif Said, Customer Experience Insights Manager, Vodafone Group
- Vivek Gupta, Director, Network AI and Telecom partnerships, Global Telecom Industry Solutions, Google Cloud
In Conversation: Service and security orchestration for network slicing at scale
Tuesday, 12 October 2021 | 09:00 - 09:15 CEST
- What are the reasons for some many cyber attacks these days?
- How would you describe security and in particular the role of CISO, SecOps teams to today?
- How is the industry helping SecOps teams in processes and SW to tackle sophisticated cyberattacks?
- What do CSPs need to protect new 5G services?
- How can threats be contained fast by using what new modern SecOps tools/software?
- Why do critical infrastructure companies need a modernization for 5G services?
- What are the new evolutionary steps in security operations to tackle cyberattacks?
- How can CSPs build offers to monetize SecaaS?
- What makes Nokia´s security program special for 5G service providers?
- Mary O’Neill, Vice President, Business Applications Portfolio, Nokia
- Interviewer: Dean Ramsey, Principal Analyst, TM Forum
Unlock the value of your 5G network: automation, network slicing and new business models
Speaker: Hamdy Farid, Vice President, Business Applications, Nokia