07 Mar 2023 – 09 Mar 2023
San Diego Convention Center - San Diego, CA, United States
Nokia will be speaking at the OFC technical conference from 5th to 9th March and will be exhibiting from 7th to 9th.
Join us at booth #5735 as we unleash new frontiers in scale and sustainability!
- Find out how our optical network innovations help your networks scale sustainably while meeting growing bandwidth needs into the future.
- Learn how our solutions provide the foundational connectivity for all networked communications while delivering ongoing reductions in cost/bit and power, simplifying and automating network operations, and enabling new and efficient network architectures.
- See our latest coherent Photonic Service Engines and experience demos of our coherent routing, high-performance coherent transport, line systems, open optical, fiber access, and automation solutions.
Nokia and Nokia Bell Labs secured dozens of speaking slots including these featured technical papers and panels:
Invited and technical papers:
- Vincent Houtsma, Nokia Bell Labs, USA: “Reusing Data Center Optics and Solutions for Beyond 25Gb/S PON: Is the Gap Really Bridged?”
- Serge Melle, Director Optical Product Marketing: “Optimal transponder technology for transporting 800 GbE services in IP-over-WDM backbone networks”
- Jochen Maes, Nokia Bell Labs, Belgium: “Efficient Transport of eCPRI Fronthaul Over PON”
Workshop and expo panels:
- Heidi Adams, Head of Global Marketing, IP and Optical - workshop panelist: “Smart Pluggable Coherent Optics: Is it the End of Layered IP Over DWDM?”
- Marco Bertolini, Product Manager - MarketWatch panelist: “Perspectives on the Future of ROADM Technologies and Architectures for Next-Gen Networks”
Contact event manager Rebecca Lucero at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or help with private meeting and demo tour requests.
Looking forward to seeing you in San Diego!