Air navigation service providers (ANSPs)
Build next-generation CNS/ATC communications networks
What are Ground-ground networks?
Safer today, smarter tomorrow with IP/MPLS networks for ANSPs. Our ground-to-ground network solution can help modernize your CNS/ATC communications networks while maintaining safety, security, reliability and service continuity. This globally proven solution provides the highest possible resilience and resistance to external interference. It also supports seamless migration that lets you continue your legacy services while adding new digital services that enhance your capabilities.
With our solution, you can use industry-leading IP/MPLS technology to support all your voice and data applications on one converged network. You can also take advantage of a managed services offer that lets you focus on your mission-critical operations and avoid having to worry about your network.
Why choose our ground-to-ground networks?
- Get the performance, security and efficiency you need for demanding mission-critical services and next-generation air traffic management (ATM) communications
- Deploy a comprehensive solution that helps you keep up with international commitments and regulations for ATM communications
- Simplify your operations by supporting ATM, surveillance and navigation systems (radar, navaids), voice, data, CCTV, business applications and IT systems on one IP network
- Support automated, proactive cybersecurity that lets you rapidly detect and mediate threats
- Migrate from TDM to IP/MPLS with a unique solution that supports interfaces from legacy TDM to native Ethernet
- Benefit from innovative business models that help you add capabilities as you need them, accelerate time to market, simplify technology introduction and manage skill sets
Take ANSP services into the digital age
Our ground-to-ground solutions let you use high-performance networks to drive a digital transformation that leads to highly secure and reliable ATM communications and a new generation of ANSP services.
- Increase efficiency and reduce costs with an ultra-secure and reliable multi-service broadband network
- Enhance your operations with high-performance networking that connects everything from personnel to sensors to video cameras and automated systems
- Use real-time data processing and analytics systems to increase automation, support new services and make smarter decisions
- Build a stronger foundation for mission-critical communications and response using IoT applications and high-capacity networks
Learn more about Aviation
Industry 4.0 adoption will lag without a strong connectivity foundation
Changi Airport: Driving the Airport 4.0 revolution
Irish Aviation Authority: Taking air traffic control to new heights
Powering the next era of digitalization of industry and society
Airport 4.0: How private 5G is a key enabler
At the Forefront of 5G: Virtual table inspection - Lufthansa Technik
ATM network solutions and services
Nokia Automated triage for airports Brochure
28 Jun 2021
Nokia, Beaqon advance digital transformation of Singapore’s Changi Airport with Optical LAN
14 Jan 2021
Nokia Shanghai Bell to deploy next-generation network for Airport Authority Hong Kong
27 Oct 2020
Nokia selected for EU aviation communication, navigation and surveillance research project
11 Mar 2020
Nokia and Irish Aviation Authority deploy next-generation air traffic control network for the North Atlantic
27 Feb 2020
Nokia deploys 5G private wireless network for Lufthansa Technik virtual inspection trial
25 Mar 2019
A1 chooses Nokia as partner to deploy 5G in Austria
15 Oct 2018
STC, Nokia announce region-first LTE air-to-ground trial network at GITEX 2018
19 Sep 2017
Nokia to modernize private nationwide LTE network for Finland's Ukkoverkot, supporting industrial and public safety services
Please complete the form below.
The form is loading, please wait...