Cloud Acceleration Services
Take the guesswork out of transitioning your broadband network to the cloud
Deliver superior cost savings, seize new revenue opportunities, and increase agility through our comprehensive Cloud Acceleration Services portfolio. Our services team offers expertise and global reach that will enable you to realize your full SDAN potential.
Cloud Acceleration Services help you deploy and operate end-to-end SDN-enabled broadband networks and use cases quickly and efficiently. Covering multivendor, multi-technology and hybrid virtual-legacy networks, our services are underpinned by automation, analytics, and both local and centralized expertise.
How is the transition to a software-defined access network done?
When transitioning to a software-defined access network (SDAN), the question operators are asking is: “How do we do it?” Each phase of a transformation presents operators with brand-new challenges or learning opportunities. The key ones are:
- An upfront assessment that defines the transformation path and quantifies the benefits.
- Rethinking how to build a network that sustains a hybrid SDAN environment, including new SDN-native and legacy elements, and making the most of new intent-based networking concepts
- How to operate and continuously evolve the network using agile software delivery methods.
Nokia Cloud Acceleration Services portfolio
Nokia Cloud Acceleration Services portfolio builds on our expertise, proven methodologies and tools used with more than 65+ broadband transformation projects, to remove risks and ensure a smooth evolution path to SDN-enabled networking. The portfolio consists of:
- Business and technology consulting services. Helping you to quantify your SDAN benefits, define your best evolution path and assist with technology evaluation.
- System Integration services. Leveraging our experts, capabilities, tools, SDAN Integration and Migration Operations Centers, and DevOps to build and maintain your customized, multivendor, hybrid virtual-legacy SDAN solution.
Benefits and features
Accelerate decision-making, technology evaluation, and roadmap definition
Get ready for rollout more quickly and with fewer risks.
- Use-case based approach for best path definition, leveraging best practices from working with other operators on their SDAN evolutions.
- Customer-validated operational benefits modeling tool to quantify the SDAN benefits.
- Nokia Bell Labs Consulting for business modeling.
- Technology evaluation and impact assessment services.
Accelerate design, deployment and transition
Get to market faster without sacrificing quality.
- Migration Operations Centers delivering automated migration of legacy to SDN-enabled nodes
- SDAN Integration Centers with automated testing
- OSS integration practice leveraging Altiplano’s advanced intent-based networking, software plugin architecture and rich choice of APIs to significantly reduce the OSS integration effort
- Ongoing investment in System Integration experts, capabilities, processes and tools reduce the learning curve significantly
Accelerate the test and launch of new features
React quickly to market opportunities and stay ahead of the competition.
- Combining the capabilities of our cloud platform solution, System Integration practices and Nokia DevOps approach.
Consulting services: quantify the benefits, define best path
- Business consulting: identify and quantify new revenue opportunities and OPEX savings.
- Technology consulting: impact assessment, implementation plan and options, technology evaluation assistance, lab demos.
- Operational consulting: impact assessment on organization and operational processes.
- Industry best practices: best practices and lessons learned from working with other CSPs.
Systems Integration services: build SDAN your way
- Solution design: end-to-end network analysis and design, customer blueprint development.
- Multivendor integration: multivendor ONU connect, 3rd party extensions development.
- Legacy integration: integration in SDN controller, automated legacy node migration.
- Solution customization: Altiplano customization, intent customization and development, slicing models.
- Customer environment integration: legacy and next-generation OSS integration, customer cloud validation and integration, supporting various Kubernetes platforms, and 3rd party/ACS integration.
Leverage DevOps capabilities: deliver new features, faster
- Nokia DevOps Automation Platform.
- End-to-end system design, deploy, validation and test automation services.
- Automated rollout workflows.
- DevOps enabled use cases.
Related solutions and products
Digital Fiber Deployment and Care Services
Build and operate your fiber network faster, better and smarter
Fixed Access Health Index
Get the network knowledge you need to meet your operational and financial objectives
Gigabit Smart Build
Building gigabit networks with predictable outcomes
Learn more about fixed-broadband access
Let there be Light! - Keynote speech Network-X 2023
KPN’s XGS-PON Rollout Provides a Hassle-Free, Forward-Looking FTTP Network
How data is driving the future of PON capacity planning
Google Fiber for broadband with Nokia 25G PON
17 Aug 2023
Nokia expands network-in-a-box program to speed up and simplify broadband network builds and BEAD projects
16 Aug 2023
Nokia expands manufacturing in U.S. to fiber broadband optical modules for Department of Commerce BEAD program
6 Oct 2022
Nokia announces SaaS for Fixed Networks portfolio line-up
1 Jun 2021
Nokia to supply DELTA Fiber for 10 Gb/s fiber network in the Netherlands
26 May 2021
Nokia and Proximus deploy world’s fastest live fiber network
12 May 2021
Nokia reaches 100 customers for its Quillion-based fixed broadband solutions
24 Mar 2021
Nokia selected by Andean Telecom Partners Perú for network infrastructure projects
2 Feb 2021
Nokia and Vodafone showcase record-breaking 100 gigabit fiber broadband
3 Dec 2020
Nokia and Metrotel deploy software-defined fiber network for open access in Argentina
8 Oct 2020
Nokia helps broadband builders to accelerate into the cloud era with Altiplano platform
16 Oct 2018
Nokia Fixed Access Health Index keeps operators fighting fit for the evolution of broadband
Please complete the form below.
The form is loading, please wait...