7210 Service Access System
Simplify GE/10GE aggregation, port extension and demarcation
The 7210 SAS product family provides the deployment flexibility, service richness and reliability you need to extend segment routing, IP/MPLS, and Carrier Ethernet to the access points of your network. With a wide variety of platforms, it is used for business VPN, residential broadband, demarcation, and mobile backhaul, and is also widely used in industry, public sector and enterprise applications.
Ready your network for future growth with high-density GE and 10GE interfaces, 100 GE uplinks and up to 2 Tb/s throughput. Offer competitive services based on high availability and quality of service.
As a member of the industry-leading Nokia Service Router product portfolio, the 7210 SAS runs the Service Router Operating System (SR OS) and is managed by the Nokia Network Services Platform (NSP) for high performance, end-to-end service delivery and management and carrier-SDN integration.
Features and Benefits
Differentiate your services
- 7210 SAS supports differentiated services, including Carrier Ethernet, IP VPN, and enhanced internet services coupled with per-service traffic engineering and bandwidth guarantees.
- Service providers can create tiered service models with flexible billing options, tailoring service packages to match the performance and availability requirements of their customers.
- Enterprise and mission-critical network operators can provide customized quality of service and traffic profiles to ensure the required performance of individual applications and essential business communications.
Simplify your operations
- The 7210 SAS supports NETCONF/YANG and PCEP interfaces, allowing it to be deployed as part of a carrier-SDN solution, supporting unified service automation and network optimization across IP, MPLS, Ethernet and optical transport layers.
- With a variety of compact form factors and features, the 7210 SAS cost effectively scales to support current and future customer and application requirements. Broad routing protocol implementation and quality of service options provide choices to meet your networking and business needs.
Rely on high network availability
- Service monitoring with highly accurate performance measurement provides superior end user experience leading to higher customer retention. It also increases the reliability of mission-critical applications.
- The plug-and-play capabilities of the 7210 SAS, along with the NSP, deliver rapid service turn-up without truck rolls, expediting in-service deadlines and time-to-revenue while minimizing the chance of operator error.
Related products and solutions
Converged IP/MPLS for aviation
A converged, multiservice and highly reliable IP/MPLS campus network that increases flexibility while reducing costs.
Field Area Network for power utilities
Enable new business models by extending the reach of grid communications with LTE, IP/MPLS and FTTx
Accelerate 5G and broadband growth with scalable mobile backhaul and fronthaul
IP Migration for Defense
Migrate aging mission-critical networks to a unified IP-based broadband network
7250 Interconnect Router
Scale up fixed and mobile aggregation networks and cell sites
7705 Service Aggregation Router
Build mission-critical field and wide area networks you can trust
Learn more about access and aggregation
TPG Telecom pioneers Carrier Aggregation in 5G Standalone
Elisa lays the foundation for superior 5G Standalone experience with Carrier Aggregation
T-Mobile boosts 5G mid-band coverage by 30% with Carrier Aggregation
9 Feb 2024
Nokia to modernize Ucom's mobile network in Armenia for future transition to 5G
22 Nov 2022
Nokia and Balitower enable 5G services with high-performance transport network
29 Sep 2022
Nokia deploys state-of-the-art network to support Poland’s nationwide TV broadcasting infrastructure
12 Jul 2021
Nokia and Africell to deploy a brand-new 5G-ready network in Angola
25 May 2021
Nokia and Allo to deploy gigabit fiber network in Malaysia
1 Mar 2018
Spectra selects Nokia for major broadband service expansion across regions of India
Please complete the form below.
The form is loading, please wait...