7210 Service Access System
Simplify GE/10GE aggregation, port extension and demarcation
The 7210 SAS product family provides the deployment flexibility, service richness and reliability you need to extend segment routing, IP/MPLS, and Carrier Ethernet to the access points of your network. With a wide variety of platforms, it is used for business VPN, residential broadband, demarcation, and mobile backhaul, and is also widely used in industry, public sector and enterprise applications.
Ready your network for future growth with high-density GE and 10GE interfaces, 100 GE uplinks and up to 2 Tb/s throughput. Offer competitive services based on high availability and quality of service.
As a member of the industry-leading Nokia Service Router product portfolio, the 7210 SAS runs the Service Router Operating System (SR OS) and is managed by the Nokia Network Services Platform (NSP) for high performance, end-to-end service delivery and management and carrier-SDN integration.
Features and Benefits
Differentiate your services
- 7210 SAS supports differentiated services, including Carrier Ethernet, IP VPN, and enhanced internet services coupled with per-service traffic engineering and bandwidth guarantees.
- Service providers can create tiered service models with flexible billing options, tailoring service packages to match the performance and availability requirements of their customers.
- Enterprise and mission-critical network operators can provide customized quality of service and traffic profiles to ensure the required performance of individual applications and essential business communications.
Simplify your operations
- The 7210 SAS supports NETCONF/YANG and PCEP interfaces, allowing it to be deployed as part of a carrier-SDN solution, supporting unified service automation and network optimization across IP, MPLS, Ethernet and optical transport layers.
- With a variety of compact form factors and features, the 7210 SAS cost effectively scales to support current and future customer and application requirements. Broad routing protocol implementation and quality of service options provide choices to meet your networking and business needs.
Rely on high network availability
- Service monitoring with highly accurate performance measurement provides superior end user experience leading to higher customer retention. It also increases the reliability of mission-critical applications.
- The plug-and-play capabilities of the 7210 SAS, along with the NSP, deliver rapid service turn-up without truck rolls, expediting in-service deadlines and time-to-revenue while minimizing the chance of operator error.
Related products and solutions
Accelerate 5G and broadband growth with scalable mobile backhaul and fronthaul
7250 Interconnect Router
Scale up fixed and mobile aggregation networks and cell sites
7705 Service Aggregation Router
Build mission-critical field and wide area networks you can trust
Learn more about access and aggregation
TPG Telecom pioneers Carrier Aggregation in 5G Standalone
Elisa lays the foundation for superior 5G Standalone experience with Carrier Aggregation
T-Mobile boosts 5G mid-band coverage by 30% with Carrier Aggregation
5G transport: Spotlight on RAN centralization (Heavy Reading)
Service provider views on transport slicing and packet fronthaul (Heavy Reading)
Network Synchronization for a 5G World
Importance of Radio Over Ethernet for 5G
28 Apr 2021
Nokia selected by Telefonica Spain to complete its IP network transformation
23 Nov 2020
Nokia selected as one of TELUS network infrastructure partners to provide transformational 5G mobile services for Canadians
12 Nov 2020
Nokia and Deutsche Telekom Group expand strategic cooperation to build 5G-ready IP network
29 Sep 2020
Nokia signs 5G deal to become BT’s largest infrastructure partner
16 Jul 2020
Nokia and Thailand's True Group prepare Eastern Economic Corridor for 5G
23 Mar 2020