Industrial-grade Private Wireless
Power your digital transformation with a private 4.9G or 5G network
Take your business into the digital age with a private wireless network that brings reliable, low-latency connectivity to every inch of your operations. Our Industrial-grade Private Wireless solution will help you use digital technologies to increase automation, ensure safety and security, and achieve new levels of quality, efficiency and productivity.
Based on proven 4.9G technology and the world's first private 5G standalone solution, Industrial-grade Private Wireless is easy to deploy, as robust and capable as Ethernet, and provides a smooth upgrade path to future releases of 5G. It can digitally connect all your critical operations in real time, no matter how fast the parts are moving. You can deploy it anywhere, use and operate it as you see fit, and rely on it to provide simple, dependable plug-and-play networking.
What can you do with a private wireless network?
- Build a more agile business that can keep pace with shifting demand
- Accelerate your digital transformation
- Unlock new opportunities with the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Provide reliable connectivity for your people, machines and sensors
With our Industrial-grade Private Wireless solutions – Nokia Digital Automation Cloud (DAC) and Modular Private Wireless (MPW) – you can realize your digital ambitions now and be prepared for whatever comes next.
The Nokia DAC, MPW private wireless solutions, including Nokia user equipment and Industrial Devices, draw on the cutting-edge radio, cloud, machine learning and analytics platforms developed by the world-renowned researchers at Nokia Bell Labs. Nokia private wireless solutions support licensed, shared and unlicensed spectrum. These end-to-end solutions will give you the edge you need to succeed in the new age of industry.
Partner with a 4.9G/LTE and 5G leader
We’re ready to use our decades of IP, optical and wireless experience to help you build a private wireless network that powers a successful digital transformation. Our references include:
- 290+ enterprise customers have deployed Nokia private wireless solution globally in a variety of vertical segments
- 370+ LTE networks for mobile operators that serve more than 75 percent of the world’s LTE subscribers
- 1,300+ mission-critical networks for a wide range of enterprises, including utilities, mines, airports, maritime ports, manufacturers and logistics companies
Industry-first Private Wireless TCO Calculator
Accelerate digital transformation and optimize your TCO! Compare wireless connectivity network scenarios by simulating your industry site.