Handle your device, battery, charger, and accessories with care. The following suggestions help you keep your device operational.
- Keep the device dry. Precipitation, humidity, and all types of liquid or moisture can contain minerals that corrode electronic circuits.
- Do not use or store the device in dusty or dirty areas.
- Do not store the device in high temperatures. High temperatures may damage the device or battery.
- Do not store the device in cold temperatures. When the device warms to its normal temperature, moisture can form inside the device and damage it.
- Do not open the device other than as instructed in the user guide.
- Unauthorised modifications may damage the device and violate regulations governing radio devices.
- Do not drop, knock, or shake the device or the battery. Rough handling can break it.
- Only use a soft, clean, dry cloth to clean the surface of the device.
- Do not paint the device. Paint can prevent proper operation.
- Keep the device away from magnets or magnetic fields.
- To keep your important data safe, store it in at least two separate places, such as your device, memory card, or computer, or write down important information.
During extended operation, the device may feel warm. In most cases, this is normal. To avoid getting too warm, the device may automatically slow down, dim display during a video call, close apps, switch off charging, and if necessary, switch itself off. If the device is not working properly, take it to the nearest authorised service facility.