If you didn’t activate your eSIM card when you switched on the phone for the first time, you can activate it in the settings.
If you do not have a physical SIM card inserted in your phone, you need a Wi-Fi connection to be able to activate your eSIM: tap Settings > Network & internet, and switch Wi-Fi on.
- Tap Settings > Network & internet > SIMs.
- If you do not have a physical SIM card inserted in your phone, tap Download eSIM instead?. If you already have a physical SIM card inserted, tap Add eSIM.
- If you got a QR code from your network operator, scan it with your phone or tap Need help? > Enter it manually, and enter the code you received from your network operator.
- Tap Continue > Download, and wait until the eSIM has been downloaded onto your phone.
- Tap Settings and the eSIM, and switch Use eSIM on.
You may have up to 10 eSIM cards on this phone, depending on the size of your eSIMs. If you don't have enough space for your eSIMs, remove an eSIM in Settings.