Switch on and set up your phone
When you switch your phone on for the first time, your phone guides you to set up your network connections and phone settings.
Switch on your phone
- To switch on your phone, press and hold the power key until the phone vibrates.
- When the phone is switched on, choose your language and region.
- Follow the instructions shown on your phone.
Transfer data from your previous phone
You can transfer data from a previous device to your device via your Google account.
To back up data on your old phone to Google account, refer to your old phone’s user guide.
- Tap Settings > Accounts > Add account > Google.
- Select which data you want to be restored on your phone. The sync will start automatically once your phone is connected to the internet.
Restore app settings from your previous Android phone
If your previous device was an Android, and back up to Google account is enabled on it, you can restore app settings and Wi-Fi passwords.
- Tap Settings > Backup & reset.
- Switch Automatic restore to On.
Did you find this helpful?