Use your camera like a pro
Use the different modes in you camera to enhance the quality of your photos.
Learn about your camera settings
In the Camera app, tap menu > settingsSettings to learn more about each setting.
Use the camera in the manual mode
With the manual mode, you can take close-ups, wide angle photos, and adjust the AWB (Auto White Balance). To try out the manual mode, tap Camera > menu > Pro.
Take photos with a timer
- Tap Camera.
- Tap . The button shows the timer setting. To change it, tap it again.
- Select the duration of the timer.
- Tap panorama_fish_eyePhoto.
Record a slow motion video
- To switch to the video recording mode, swipe to left.
- Tap menu.
- Tap Slow Motion.
- Tap Slow Motion to start recording.
- To stop recording, tap .
Take high quality photos
In the Camera app, tap menu > settingsSettings > Resolution, and set the resolution that you want to.