To access the Google Assistant services, use the Google Assistant key on the side of your phone:
- Press the key once to start the Google Assistant. When you press the key for the first time, you are asked to sign in with your Google account or create a new account.
- Press the key twice to see a visual overview of your day, get suggestions and personalized information
- Press and hold the key to speak with the Google Assistant. Ask your question and release the key. You see the Google Assistant’s answer on your phone’s display.
If your country or region does not support the Google Assistant, you can still use the Google Assistant key:
- Press the key once to open Google Search
- Press the key twice to start Google visual snapshot that shows your agenda for today
- Press and hold the key to use Google voice search. Ask your question and release the key. You see Google’s answer on your phone’s display.