Australia & New Zealand
Join us in Australia & New Zealand and explore Open Future
We are a top-tier vendor in the Telecommunications, Networking and Cloud space in Oceania.
With our head office strategically based in North Sydney and having coverage of Australia, New Zealand, and many of the Pacific island nations, we employ over 1000 employees.
On a local level, we have offices in each state and territory in the region, aligned with our customer requirements and strategically placed to deliver the maximum value to the region. You will find us in:
- North Sydney
Open your best life with us. We offer you:
Attractive Working Scheme
- Flexible working environment comprising Hybrid and Remote working models*
- Flexible working hours - work that works with you*
Health & Wellness
- Paid Parental Leave - 90 days paid salary for parents at Nokia
- Annual leave, Personal leave, Birthday leave
- Group Life Insurance - paid by Nokia
- Personal support 24/7 confidential and free personal support for employees and family
- Vendor discounts on Health cover
Reward & Recognition
- Bonus plans
- Annual Salary Review (ASR)
- Share in Success plan*
- A Learning and career development opportunity including 24/7 learning platforms
- A Digital Learning platform - diversify your competencies and upskill yourself
*Subject to eligibility and terms and conditions
Together we achieve more
We strongly focus on championing and celebrating diversity, hiring representatives of over 50 nationalities who enhance the creative thinking and solution-focused nature of our business
These take the form of actions including but not limited to:
- Strongher - our female-focused action committee that drives programs such as increasing female participation in STEM, celebrating International Women’s Day and Female mentoring opportunities
- Celebration of cultural events including Diwali and Chinese New Year
University Engagement Programs
- Together with UTS and Macquarie Business School, we participate in the LUCY Mentoring program, providing mentors to each university to support women studying STEM and Business careers.
- The Nuala Ward UTS Prize is an important collaboration between Nokia and UTS rewarding 2nd, 3rd and 4th-year women in STEM with a financial prize and recognition of their achievements.
- We have set up the 5G Future Lab at UTS premises in collaboration with UTS. This Lab is not only an important showcase for Nokia's customers and analysts but also allows the students to learn about the latest technology. In the Telecommunications network's space, they get to physically see all the network equipment and check how it operates.
We act responsibly, we think sustainably
- At Nokia, we take our Corporate Social responsibility seriously, and have a volunteering program that provides employees with the opportunity to give back to the community. All employees have 2 days per annum to engage in volunteering activities.
- Our teams have planted trees, pulled weeds, engaged with child education and supported many charities with activities in the leads-up to Christmas. Volunteering makes a great way to form team relations, whilst providing support to communities in need.