18 – 20 Sep, 2018
5G Asia and Internet of Things World Asia
Marina Bay Sands - Singapore
TechXLR8 Asia will bring together over 4,000 leading tech providers, startups and end users to five co-located events.
5G Asia returns for its 11th year, delivering ground breaking content, trailblazing product demonstrations and unrivalled opportunities to meet with the LTE and 5G ecosystem in Asia. It gives access to LTE and 5G operators from across the region and beyond with a program of keynote presentations and networking opportunities.
Internet of Things World Asia: IoT means nothing to one company alone. Strong partnerships are everything. Industrial enterprises and companies come to IoT World Asia to learn how to put IoT to work and reap the commercial benefits. IoT World Asia is a stage where IoT comes to life, where R&D and proofs of concept turn into actual applications, at scale and across global businesses.
Wednesday 19 September, 11.50 – 12.10
Accelerating a digital future with 5G
- 5G is happening – are we ready?
- A digital future lies in the hands of end-users
- Ultra-broadband and vertical services in 5G
- 5G use cases: changing the speed of technology
Sandeep Girotra, Senior Vice President, Asia Pacific and Japan, Nokia
Wednesday 19 September, 14.45 – 15.15
Track 1 5G in practice: 5G deployment strategies and realities
Kai Sahala, Head of 5G Sales, Asia Pacific and Japan, Nokia
Internet of Things World Asia
Wednesday 19 September, 11.30 – 11.50
Enabling the "Experience of Things" in Digital Time
- How do you kick start your IoT journey and be confident that you will deliver the business outcomes our company is looking for?
- From strategy to adoption – taking research and development to proof of concepts and into wide scale applications
- Building your business model – where are your commercial opportunities and how do you justify the investment
Cindy Chua, Head of Marketing, CSP-Business, Asia Pacific & Japan
Thursday 20 September, 10.10 – 10.40
Achieving Mass Market Success of Connected Enterprises and Industries Across Asia
Mathew Simon, Head of Customer Solutions, Transport, Energy & Public Sector, Asia Pacific Japan