07 – 09 Nov, 2017
CTICC - Cape Town, South Africa
AfricaCom is the largest African telecoms, media and technology event in the world. This year marks the 20th anniversary of AfricaCom.
Nokia will be present at this year’s AfricaCom with a stand space (nr C95) and meeting facilities (meeting room nr 1.74 on the mezzanine level).
Nokia is shaping the future of technology to transform human experiences with effortless, simple and dependable technologies.
Experience the latest innovations and engage in discussions with our experts on Ultra-broadband, the promise of 5G, Digital transformation, Cloud transformation, encryption importance and Virtual Reality.
Take part in a number of focused showcases that include:
- 5G Live UHD 3D 360° Virtual Reality utilising the Nokia OZO Camera
- 5G industrial networking connecting robots
- 5G extreme mobile broadband
- Secure quantum-safe encryption with extreme low overhead via optical networks
- Next generation Passive Optical Networks
- Reimagined IP networks
- Software intelligence and real-time network information to deliver better digital experiences and operations in a cloud environment
- Cloud wise services from consulting, to design and build, to operations and maintenance in a multivendor environment
A great opportunity to catch up on the latest developments in the dynamic African Telecom market and discuss how Nokia can help you address the requirements those developments are posing to your business. We will demonstrate how you can unleash the full potential of your network today and how to flexibly build and scale your business for the digital future.
Noel Kirkaldy, Vice Chair of the TCCA CCBG Spectrum Group and responsible for Business Development in Asia, Middle East and Africa for Public Sector of Nokia - Advanced Mobile Network Solutions, Nokia, will be speaking at the Mission Critical Africa event. (co-located event at AfricaCom)
Should we consider moving from analogue to LTE?
- is there a need to implement a digital network with the development of public safety LTE?
- what are the challenges in implementing an LTE network from analogue?
Date and time: Wednesday, November 8 at 11:30 – 12:15
Venue: Ballroom, CTICC
For more information about the event, visit here