12 – 14 Nov, 2019
CTICC 1, Convention Square, 1 Lower Long Street - Cape Town, South Africa
Join us at AfricaCom and see how you can take 5G from ordinary to extraordinary
At AfricaCom in Cape Town on November 12 – 14, 2019 you will have an opportunity to see how to make 5G a reality as the continent embraces the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
On our booth you can discuss critical networking topics with our experts and see how you can:
- Design and deploy 5G end-to-end
- Maximise business agility with IP and optical insight-driven networks
- Future-proof your network for all generations with Nokia AirScale
- Drive operational efficiency with Private LTE
- Leverage AI and software to provide extraordinary customer experiences
AfricaCom is a great opportunity to catch up on the latest developments in the dynamic African Telecom market. We look forward to discussing how we can help you address the challenges and opportunities those developments are creating for your business by unleashing the full potential of your network.
Nokia’s booth nr is C95 in CTICC 1. (in addition meeting rooms number 1.71 and 1.72 on the mezzanine level)
For more information about AfricaCom, please visit: http://africa.comworldseries.com/