20 – 21 Apr, 2021
As operators are embarking upon their digital transformation, they are pursuing new value creation across their increasingly complex networks and infrastructure. To be successful, they must tap into automation throughout their business. With our deep network domain expertise and solutions throughout the end-to-end service lifecycle, Nokia is uniquely qualified to support this transformation.
FutureNet World is a unique industry event that focuses on the strategic and commercial considerations and decisions that CSPs are making today and the implications for the network. As operators are embarking upon their digital transformation, they need to radically re-think their network, from their design to the different technologies that they can deploy. Networks need to be dynamic, intelligent and flexible to deal with the increasing demand placed on them. It is predicted that by deploying AI on the network and for service management, service providers could cumulatively save $27 billion over the coming decade and increase operating profit by $46 billion through savings in customer acquisition costs and lost revenue through better network performance.
Join the panel discussion and we will be happy to answer your questions.
20 April 15.30-16.00 CEST
Delivering on 5G’s promise to drive the next industrial revolution: How to accelerate the path to zero touch 5G networks?”
- Multi-vendor automation and transformation: the roadmap
- The role of automation in being able to offer end to end slices in 5G
- Zero touch slice lifecycle automation enabling the creation, modification, and deletion of network slices at speed
- Monitoring of different end-to-end network slices across a multi-domain 5G infrastructure
- Simplifying operations and reducing cost
- Reduce the time to market for delivering new 5G network services for your customers
- Meet customer demands, ensure customer satisfaction, reduce churn, and increase revenue with a reliable and scalable 5G network
Chris Lewis, Founding Director, Lewis Insight
Ibrahim Gedeon, CTO, TELUS
Terje Jenson, Senior Vice President/Head of Global Network Architecture, Director 5G Readiness Strategic Program, Telenor
Nokia panellist: TL Viswanathan, Head of Products, Digital Operations, Nokia
Register now and secure your seat: www.futurenetworld.net/register/
Please enter Nokia promo code: NOK2021F
Let’s work together to simplify your operations by leveraging automation and AI. We look forward to meeting with you virtually.