06 – 10 Dec, 2020
Dubai World Trade Centre - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Join us at GITEX and accelerate Industry 4.0 today with Industrial-grade Private Wireless
During this GITEX2020 Nokia promises to bring you the most complete and flexible 5G ready industrial wireless solutions that meets all your connectivity needs for digitalization and Industry 4.0 today and tomorrow.
We look forward to meeting with you at the conference at our booth in Z2-C10 in Zabeel hall 2 where we will have technology experts ready to discuss and demonstrate how your organization can benefit from critical connectivity solutions such as Industrial-grade Private Wireless, SD-WAN and Automated Analytics solutions:
- Enhance connectivity, productivity and automation today with private wireless (4.9G/5G) solutions empowering your value-added applications
- Improve efficiency, asset management and operational control through advanced IoT analytics and machine-learning capabilities
- Integrate your operations and protect business processes, data and infrastructure with end-to-end security and visibility
- Provide a foundation for true city innovation with an intelligent and integrated city platform approach
- Multi-cloud - simplify connectivity for any user anywhere to any application in any cloud, public or private
The role of artificial intelligence in industrial automation and value creation | 06 Dec @13:45
Panel Discussion: Raising Living Standards with Solar Power | 07 Dec @13:20
Disruptive start-ups driving innovation to providing electricity is impacting every corner of Africa. Integrating technologies from fintech to blockchain solutions, helping utilities leapfrog conventional business models while solar panels and battery storage is becoming more cost effective. This panel explores how it all comes together and paving the way for economic growth and new opportunities.
Vertical: Africa Investment Forum
Policy Ring - The price that cities paid for short-term thinking | 08 Dec @16:20
Adoption of e-health, e-government services, e-learning and remote work spiked as the pandemic moved citizens towards a digital-only lifestyle. COVID-19 has left remarkable changes in cities as it accelerated rapid adoption of digital transformation strategies. Were cities ready to meet any crisis, if not why?
Vertical: Smart Cities
Breaking Barriers: From Racing Yachts to taking 4G to the Moon | 09 Dec @12:15
Hear how Nokia Bell Labs is pushing the limits of human ingenuity, connecting communications and mobility, from building a 4G network on the moon, to working with Alex Thomson ocean racing to enabling land based urban autonomy
Fuad Siddiqui, Executive Partner & Vice President, Nokia Bell Labs
Authored ‘Future of Enterprise’ chapter of Bell labs Future X Network book and ‘Rise of the New Collar Worker’
Vertical: Future Mobility