21 – 23 May, 2019
NGON & DCI 2019
Acropolis Convention Center - Nice, France
Nokia WaveFabric and WaveSuite innovations deliver Business Driven Bandwidth solutions and help you get the most out of your optical network investment.
Based on open WaveFabric platforms that are scalable, agile, deterministic, and secure, Nokia Business Driven Bandwidth leverages AI, open networking, and virtualization features that are utilized by WaveSuite Service Enablement, Network Insight and Node Automation software and apps. Together, they help maximize network value and open new market potential in a digital world.
Talk with our experts and see our demos to jump-start your transition toward becoming a digital service provider:
- WaveFabric solutions - including PSE-3 powered platforms and network transformation
- WaveSuite apps - automation, optimization and monetization
- Open optical platforms - open interfaces and agents enabling health and analytics solutions
- 5G-ready optical networking solutions - fronthaul, edge DCI and synchronization
- Enterprise and DCI solutions – platforms for a range of applications
Get insights from our speakers on key industry topics:
- Optical Master Class – OIF Workshop, Tuesday, May 21, 8:00-10:00
- The Open Source Approach: Looking at disaggregation as a pathway for multi-vendor cooperation, interoperability and driving enhanced network interfaces, Wednesday, May 22, 14:35-14:50
- Keynote: Enabling new service ecosystems with a hierarchical multi-tenant virtualized network, Tuesday, May 21, 17:45-18:00