09 Jun 2021
Putting Industrial-grade Private Wireless to Work for Supply Chain Operations
With the commercial availability of Citizens Broadband Radio Service (CBRS) providing easy access to new spectrum, or channels to operate, industrial-grade private (LTE, 5G) networks are now available to address even the most complex solutions and applications. It provides supply chain and logistics companies greater flexibility in how they implement and integrate data access into their processes.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How private wireless networks can meet the mobility, interference and other performance metrics to support new use cases such as forklift mounted computers, autonomous vehicles and robots?
- How does the availability of Citizens Broadband Radio Service (CBRS) for industrial-grade private (LTE, 5G) networks provide supply companies greater flexibility in integrating data access into their processes?
- What is the total cost of ownership (TCO) or return on investment (RoI) for future proofing and built-in security of private wireless solutions
- What are some of the new and innovative private wireless use cases that can improve supply chain operations?
- What are the critical success factors and where do the key opportunities exist in private (LTE, 5G) networks when deploying this solution for supply chain operations.
Mark Brant, Head of Logistics & Retail Business Development – Nokia Enterprise
Vrajesh Davé, Head of Product Management Mobile Robots – OMRON Robotics and Safety Technologies (ORT)