10 – 12 Dec, 2019
Saudi Arabia Smart Grid Conference and Exhibition (SASG 2019)
Ritz Carlton Hotel, - Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Join us at Saudi Arabia Smart Grid Conference and Exhibition to experience how your business can benefit from a new energy communications architecture.
Nokia offers here a great opportunity to gain insight into how critical challenges that are arising as the industry embraces greater digitalization, automation and new business models are being addressed. Join us to:
- Discuss how Bell Labs Future X architecture provides your utility a foundation for digitalization and automation for a smarter grid and new business models.
- Check out our expanded private wireless solution and its new use cases.
- Experience analytics for grid asset optimization and enhanced security.
- Discover an Integrated Operations Center to monitor assets and people and share situational awareness data to detect potential threats and react in a timely manner.
- Learn how to improve water efficiency, quality and conservation providing effective and sustainable environmental management through extreme water intelligence, and
- Check out out IoT and Operational Analytic solutions and their application to water use cases.
Nokia will also be on stage in the following workshop and conference sessions:
Workshop on Tuesday 10 December at 10:30 - 12:00 | Al Karam 1 Meeting Room
"Improving operational efficiency and planning for a low carbon future with private wireless for the energy segment"
Speakers: Ahmed Fakhr (Technical sales manager), Liana Ault (Energy Innovation lead, Global Energy Practice), Nigel Nawacki (Operational Sales CTO Utilities, Global Energy Practice)
Description: Explore Private LTE architecture for better operational efficiency, its ecosystem, regulatory environment and cyber security through use cases and key global learnings.
Please register for the workshop here: https://www.eiseverywhere.com/sasg19
Conference speaking slot on Wednesday 11 December at 13:00 - 13:20
Topic: "Fostering innovation for smarter grids and cities: How to enable pervasive resilient and high-performance communications infrastructure?".
Speaker: Kamal Ballout, Head of Enterprise MEA and global energy sector
Description: Discover a visionary architecture leveraging automation, communications and analytics for power utilities to fulfil demand and optimize costs while integrating more distributed renewables, storage, EV's into their grid and providing a platform for smart city services.
Looking forward to meeting you at our stand #10!