08 – 12 Oct, 2018
SDN-NFV World Congress 2018
The Hague Marriott - The Hague, Netherlands
Design, deliver and operationalize services across your hybrid networks
Join us at the SDN NFV World Congress 2018 taking place on October 8-12 at the World Forum in The Hague to see how we are leveraging automation and intelligence to engage in discussion with our experts and see our most recent innovation demonstrations.
With 1,700 delegates in 2017, the SDN NFV World Congress is Europe’s largest, dedicated forum addressing the growing markets of SDN, NFV, Zero Touch/Automation and the carrier Network Transformation they are powering.
The Congress focuses on the following topics:
- Technology: Cloud-Native NFV, Hybrid, Interop, SDN, White box, Security
- Automation: AI, Zero Touch, Orchestration, Programmable Cloud, OSS/BSS, API
- Business: 5G, Services Transformation, SD-WAN, Application use-cases
Meet our experts on site and find out how to leverage automation and intelligence to design, deliver and operationalize services across your hybrid networks.
Nokia pre-conference workshop:
Monday October 8, 14:00 to 18:00, followed by a cocktail reception from 18:00-19:00
The Hague Marriott, Johan de Wittlaan 30
Theme: Path to 5G
Register at https://www.eiseverywhere.com/sdn-nfv-workshop-18
Nokia conference speakers:
- Monday October 8 at 9:10
ETSI (ZSM) ZERO TOUCH NETWORK & SERVICE MANAGEMENT FORUM
Nurit Sprecher, Vice-Chair ETSI ZSM ISG
Uwe Rauschenbach, Rapporteur ETSI
Senior Standardization Specialist, Nokia Bell Labs & CTO
ZSM Architecture – Zero Touch network & Service Management Panel
Head of Management, Virtualization and Application Enablement, Nokia
- Tuesday October 9 at 16:40 – AUTOMATION FORUM
Simon Osborne, Head of Strategy, Nokia Software’s Digital Operations
Assembling key automation components that connect a virtualized network to the digital business platform.
- Tuesday October 9 at 17:00 – BUSINESS & SERVICES FORUM
Wim Henderickx, Director Consulting Engineering & PLM EMEA ION
Panel - Can SD-WAN Live Up to Its Potential?
- Wednesday October 10 at 17:30 - 5G CAT FORUM
Mike Morris, Head of Product Line Technology, Nokia Software’s Digital
5G Panel - Network Slicing
- Thursday, October 11 at 9:50 - KEYNOTE NETWORK TRANSFORMATION FOR BUSINESS INNOVATION
Sunil Khandekar, Vice President, Nuage Networks
Accelerating the digital transformation of enterprises with SD-WAN 2.0
At Nokia booth "C2-C3 Level 0" the following demos can be seen with our team of experts:
- Operational transformation with DevOps and Cloud Signaling Director
- Hybrid E2E service orchestration and fulfillment
- SDN and L3 VPN enabling network slicing on microwave transport design, deliver and operationalize services across your hybrid networks.
Do not hesitate to stop by our booth to meet and discuss with our experts and to contact your Nokia sales if you would like to schedule demo tours and meetings.
For more information about the SDN NFV World Congress 2018, please visit the official event site at: https://www.layer123.com/sdn