02 Mar 2021
Webinar: Enabling service velocity through SD-Access
Communication Service Providers (CSPs) are adopting Software-Defined Access (“SD-Access”) to improve network operations and, more importantly, to enable deployment of new services much faster.
However, the transition to SD-Access is not simple. It requires the adoption of cloud-based networking and coordination with legacy OSS and BSS.
Watch this webinar to gain insight into best practices for SD-Access, including multi-vendor integration, migration from legacy to cloud-based solutions and continuous evolution of the network. Attendees will learn about the benefits of SD-Access, including zero-touch provisioning, network slicing, and service velocity.
Key Topics for Discussion
- Competitive advantages of SD-Access-based networks
- SD-Access and service velocity
- SD-Access implementation and operation
- Key challenges to SD-Access adoption and solutions
- Answers to audience questions during live Q&A
Marketing Director, Fixed Networks Services, Nokia