16 Jun 2022 – 17 Jun 2022
6th World eSIM Summit
Hotel SB Glow - Carrer de Badajoz, Barcelona, Spain
This hybrid edition will focus on exploring key industry trends, surging the adoption of eSIM technology, aligning the emerging eSIM ecosystem, overcoming security and interoperability issues, and building the connection with customers to complete the full transition to the future of eSIM connectivity.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss all of the latest technologies surrounding eSIM market development and create solutions to drive your business forward.
Nokia will also be showcasing our iSIM Secure Connect which provides remote automated xSIM (eSIM and iSIM) provisioning and lifecycle management capabilities. Available in a subscription based SaaS model, it enables communication service providers (CSPs) and enterprises to instantly onboard 5G consumer and IoT xSIM enabled devices. CSP's benefit from fast time-to-market, first time right SIM activation and reduced complexity across the SIM ordering process.
How to connect with Nokia at the summit:
- Attend Thomas Hsu’s (Head of xSIM Product Line) keynote speech on 16 June at 15:40, to learn more about how to manage the unique scalability and connectivity challenges that the combination of IoT and iSIM presents:
- A global shift to faster, cheaper and more flexible IoT solutions with iSIM
- The road to unlock future-proof connectivity and interoperability
- Keeping iSIM-enabled IoT simple with closed-loop management
- Join one of the panel discussions with Amit Dhingra (Saas Business Development Director, Europe)
- Book a 1:1 meeting with our experts.
Thomas Hsu, Head of xSIM Product Line
With over 30+ years of experience in telecommunications, wireless and IT domains, Thomas Hsu is now the Head of xSIM Program Business Line at Nokia. He is passionate about developing and building solutions that help communication service providers (CSPs), governments and enterprise customers globally to thrive in delivering ever better services in areas of mobile and the Internet of Things. His previous roles include system engineering, solution architecture, product management and R&D management, where he also supported cell site provisioning systems, as well as application and network performance OSS solutions.
Amit Dhingra, Saas Business Development Director, Europe
With over 15 years of wide experience across semiconductors and telecom, Amit Dhingra currently leads Business Development of Nokia SaaS solutions. He is passionate about solving customer’s security and connectivity challenges through innovative solutions. His previous roles include RSP, SIM sales and IT sales.