09 May 2023 – 11 May 2023
ENTELEC Conference & Expo
George R. Brown Convention Center - Houston, TX, United States
The ENTELEC Association is the world-leading energy operator member association. The Annual Spring Conference & Expo is the gathering of ENTELEC members who deliver compliance, efficiency, security and innovation to the business units of energy companies such as petroleum, pipeline, natural gas and electric utilities.
The fourth industrial revolution is under way. Natural resources companies are looking for ways to increase productivity and worker safety while making their operations more sustainable. Critical communications, Industry 4.0 technologies and digital applications can help them achieve these ambitions by enabling them to gain better control of their assets, generate meaningful insights from data and support 24/7 operations.
Nokia solutions accelerate your digitalization journey and help you transform operations and prepare for the energy transition ― upstream, midstream and downstream; onshore and offshore; from platforms to plants to data centers.
We hope you’ll stop by our stand #506 in Hall D to:
- Meet our experts to discuss your digital transformation initiatives and how to build a future-ready critical communications and data center foundation to quickly realize the benefits of your Industry 4.0 strategy.
- Experience a single platform that combines 4.9G/LTE and 5G private wireless connectivity, Nokia’s mission-critical industrial edge and our ecosystem of industrial devices and digital applications.
- Join our Nokia speakers to learn about digitalization opportunities from platforms to plants to data centers.
Nokia speakers and panelists
- Mauricio Subieta, Energy CTO for North America, will talk about
Private 4G/5G Networks – Spectrum Options and Technology Considerations
on Tuesday, 9 May 2023, 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM in Room 360 E.
- Hansen Chan, IP Product Marketing Manager and Jaime Laguna, Head of Oil & Gas and Mining, will talk about
Accelerate the Digital Oil Journey with Agile Cloud Networking
on Tuesday, 9 May 2023, 1:45 PM – 2:45 PM Room 361 B.
- Mauricio Subieta, Energy CTO for North America, will participate to a panel session about
New 6 GHz Rules and How They Affect the Oil & Gas Market
on Wednesday, 10 May 2023, 12:45 PM – 1:30 PM at the Technology Theatre, Exhibit Hall D.
- Jaime Laguna, Head of Oil & Gas and Mining, will participate to a panel session about
Private Network Solutions – It is an ‘AND’ Decision, not ‘OR’
on Wednesday, 10 May 2023, 3:45 PM – 4:15 PM at the Technology Theatre, Exhibit Hall D.
If you are a utility or energy operator, you may register for this event for FREE as a Nokia guest by using the VIP Pass Code: V!P23#