18 Apr 2023 – 20 Apr 2023
MPLS SD & AI Net World 2023
Palais des Congrès de Paris - Paris, France
Nokia at MPLS, SD & AI Net World Congress 2023
The 24th edition of MPLS SD & AI Net World will return to the Palais des Congrès de Paris as an in-person event from 18 to 20 April 2023. Renowned engineers and visionary people will provide a comprehensive overview of where the networking industry is heading to.
The 2023 Programme: Focus on IP/Optical Convergence
This year IP/Optical Convergence will be given a special insight, where Nokia is a technology and market leader. Our experts will explain how to meet the evolving transport needs of modern routing systems and applications; combined with the scalability and security of the network. Nokia experts will talk on a broad range of topics, but some noteworthy topics include:
- 800GE routing to deliver sustainable IP network traffic growth
- Routers for scalable IP/Optical Convergence
- Wavelength Services delivered over IP/MPLS
- Going beyond just managing optics, but to the coordination of the IP and Optical layers
Other sessions cover SRv6 enhancements and deployments, Network Programmability, Security, AI & ML, 5G Architectures, Open RAN, Network Slicing and Automation.
Nokia is a diamond sponsor and will have strong a presence throughout the conference week, kicking off with a keynote speaker session, followed by a variety of notable speakers covering key topics throughout the conference agenda.
In the exhibition hall, the Nokia booth nr 105 will have knowledgeable subject matter experts in attendance to facilitate engagement on your, and industry, resonant topics. The booth will also showcase Nokia's innovation on areas such as network automation including IP and optical coordination, IP network security and the mitigation of DDoS threat events and extending the broadband services footprint with Fixed Wireless Broadband.
- Heidi Adams: Keynote speaker
- Julien Maisonneuve: Terminology Rapporteur, ETSI, Nokia
- Bruno De Troch: Sustainable Capacity Growth with 800GE Routing
- Peter Landon: Make Peace with Alien Wavelengths
- Matthew Bocci: Enhancing the Programmability of MPLS Networks
- Bruno De Troch: The Myths and Truths Underlying Disaggregation and the Software-Defined Movement - Panel
- Hooman Bidgoli: IP Network Security in the Post Pandemic Era
- Paul Meyers: Efficient and Resilient Synchronization Delivery Options for 5G Networks and Beyond
- Suresh Leroy: Rearchitecting the Fixed Broadband Service edge for Universal Access
- Jerome Meyer: Using AI/ML for Network-optimized DDoS Mitigation
- Sergio Santos: Implementing Custom Network Apps Rapidly with an Enhanced NOS Development Kit
- Sherif Awad: Software Defining Internet Service
- Roland Thienpont: Chairman Management & orchestration
- Hans Naert: Operations Efficiency Across IP and Optical Layers
- Siegfried Droogmans: EVPN Advancements in Security, Performance, Resilience, and Efficiency