Stephanie Werner-Dietz, Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO)
Stephanie has over 20 years of experience in Nokia and the telecommunications industry. She joined Nokia first time in 1996 in China for her Diploma thesis work and 1998 permanently the HR organization in Germany as HR consultant. Since then, she has held various HR positions globally across Nokia and NSN.
Most recently Stephanie has been leading a global and central HR function, the Center of Expertise, which develops and consults on all people practices in all HR topical areas such as compensation, leadership, inclusion and culture, to name a few.
Stephanie holds a Diploma in Applied business languages (Chinese) and International business studies from University of Applied Sciences, Bremen.
Stephanie is a German native, and is based out of Espoo, Finland. Stephanie enjoys next to her passion for her role, mostly her family, friends, international environment, travelling and reading.
- Vice President, Global Center of Expertise, Germany, Nokia, 2018–2019
- VP, Business HR Head for Nokia Corporate Functions, Germany, Nokia, 2016–2018
- Managing Director, International Management GmbH, Germany, Nokia, 2013–2017
- Head of Business Human Resources for Chief Finance Officer/Organization, Germany, Nokia, 2012–2015
- Head of NSN Business Talent, Leadership & Organization Development, Germany, NSN, 2011–2012
- Head of Business Human Resources, Germany, Nokia Radio Access 2007–2011
- Head of HR Emerging Markets, Romania, Nokia, 2007
- Senior HR Manager, Strategic Projects, USA, Nokia, 2004–2006
- HR Manager Global Platforms, Germany, Nokia, 2001–2004
- HR Country Manager Philippines, Philippines, Nokia, 1999–2001
- HR Manager Nokia Networks for Switzerland, Nokia, 1998–1999