2023 IP & Optical Sponsorship Program
Exclusive sponsorship opportunities for Nokia partners
Take advantage of six established, invitation-only, global events for Nokia customers
Nokia provides high-quality networking and learning events where Nokia decision makers and Nokia customers meet to share challenges, learn about new products and focus on the network technologies transforming the human experience.
(Service Router eXperts)
SReXperts is an exclusive look into the future of IP networking that empowers our community to design, build and operate exceptional networks. Since 2006, SReXperts has brought together Nokia IP networking innovators to share their technical expertise for high-performance, mission-critical IP networking with our customers and partners.
- EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa) – June 12-14, Rome, Italy
- Americas – September 11-13, New Orleans, USA
- APAC (Asia Pacific) – October 30-November 1, Singapore
Target Attendance: 2023 SReXperts
- EMEA, Rome, Italy: 600
- Americas, New Orleans, USA: 600
- APAC, Singapore: 400
(formerly known as AON Tech Summit)
Nokia's Wavelengths returns in 2023 for a series of unique, invitation-only live and virtual events. Designed to provide you with the latest information on how our optical network solutions enable scaling without limits, while simplifying network operations to let you build smarter, more automated networks that streamline service delivery and lower network TCO.
2023 Nokia Wavelengths:
- EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa & LATAM (Latin America) – April 25-27, Vienna, Austria
- APAC (Asia Pacific) – May 23-24, Singapore
- Americas - September 11-13, New Orleans, USA (co-located with SReXperts)
Target Attendance: 2023 Wavelengths
- EMEA, Vienna, Austria: 300
- APAC, Singapore: 200
- Americas, New Orleans, USA: 600 (incl. SReXperts)
Summits are well attended and offer an important opportunity for you to:
- Reach a qualified audience of technical decision-makers – in one location
- Show how your products, services, solutions complement Nokia IP/Optical solutions
- Achieve important visibility in the context of product launches/updates and crucial discussions on new network innovations and technologies
- Meet Nokia senior technical management and get visibility on product launches
- Take part in discussions on industry innovations and new networking technologies
What sponsors say
"The SReXperts events provided a fertile environment for deep technical engagements and for promotion of joint solutions to Nokia’s customers, combining Intel technologies and Nokia products. Our continuous sponsorship for the past three years is a reflection of our long-standing strategic relationship with Nokia."
"Nokia Wavelengths is a great opportunity to understand the Nokia Optic portfolio, a robust and informative selection of talks together with hands-on demos provides a complete overview."
- Michael McPhail, CTO, Mora Telematika
"Radware’s participation in Nokia’s 2019 SReXperts events worldwide was pivotal to advancing our global Nokia ION partnership and technology exchange with key Nokia clients."
Past sponsors include
Local Backhaul (LBN)
Reach Top Technical Experts
SReXperts and Nokia Wavelengths events attract a who’s who of industry experts in IP/Optical networking
Attendees come to discover what’s new…share experiences…learn how to solve problems… leverage Nokia products
Attendees include top technical experts involved with:
- Strategic planning
- Network design
- Portfolio management
- New services implementation or feature testing
Experts come from network operators and service providers, large enterprises; and senior representatives from energy, government, transportation, and utility sectors.
3 levels of sponsorship are available on a limited basis:
Sponsor a specific speaking track that is relevant to your company
Sponsor our Technology Exhibition
Exclusive sponsor of one of the networking functions of the event.
Depending on the level chosen, sponsorship opportunities include shared speaking engagements, table in the Technology Exhibition, visibility on marketing materials, complimentary event passes, and more.
*Discounts are available based on the number of events sponsored
Learn more by scheduling a personal consultation with a Nokia representative
What you’ll get in your confidential 20-minute web call:
- Details on each event and the profile of attendees
- A representative list of participating companies
- A sample of the substantive agenda
- Details on each sponsorship level and time sensitive discount opportunities