Bringing the best experience to every seat in the house
Experience a sports or music event like never before. See every angle, every performer and any content, however you want it. Using 5G, it’s possible to stream high definition video in real time, so every seat in the venue gets a great view. Low latency, high bandwidth connectivity helps the venue with its operations too, including security and retail.
The atmosphere of a concert or sports event is electrifying. 5G can make the experience even more gripping, by giving fans immersive video and information to enhance the show. Using 5G, the venue can more easily collect and process security camera feeds, too, and support building automation and inventory management applications.
The best view, from every seat
Service providers can sell new 5G services to venues, enabling them to:
- Offer live 8K video from the pitch or the stage, with fans able to choose from multiple camera angles in real time.
- Show data overlays and stats about musicians or players on the audience’s mobile or wearable devices.
- Sell merchandise or additional services on the fly to customers using mobile devices.
- Support pop-up retailers with secure wireless connections for payment processing.
- Extend market reach, by offering the same live video and information feeds to fans who couldn’t get to the venue.