Fixed Access Health Index
Get the network knowledge you need to meet your operational and financial objectives
You’ve invested heavily in your fixed access network. Now you need to increase both operational performance for your customers and financial performance for your shareholders.
You need to start with an assessment of your current network before designing an improvement plan that will take you towards your targets. As you go, the challenge is measuring what really matters most. If customer satisfaction drops 3% while network performance increases 5%, are you still moving in the right direction?
Nokia Fixed Access Health Index tells you exactly the way it is. It may measure around 200 criteria covering things like availability, configuration, security and performance, but what makes it unique is its simplicity for you.
The Index provides a single score that tells you how well your network is performing. And because it’s a standard Index applied to many networks, we can also anonymously benchmark your network against your peers. It provides clarity and a single point of focus for all your stakeholders. Use it for an initial assessment to develop your improvement plan, or apply it at regular intervals to show progress towards your goals.
A benchmarking and measurement framework
Nokia Fixed Access Health Index is a benchmarking and measurement framework for continuously improving your access network and services:
- Includes around 200 checks covering availability, configuration, lifecycle, performance, reliability, scalability and security.
- Enables improvement programs to be tailored to your specific needs, pace, resources and expertise.
- Anticipates and guides future improvement actions.
- Allows you to (anonymously) benchmark against other networks.
- Incorporates Nokia’s extensive best practices and global expertise with a standardized approach.
- Helps quantify the impact of improvement through regular evaluation.
Nokia health-checks and network optimization services have already helped operators:
- Grow revenues by maximizing network capability.
- Decrease customer churn by optimizing network quality.
- Enrich capabilities for optimized network life cycle operations.
Benefits of Nokia Fixed Access Network Health Index
- Removes the complexity inherent in monitoring multiple KPIs.
- Gives you a standard benchmark for self-improvement and to assess the performance of your network against your peers.
- Is a simple, reliable point of focus for all stakeholders.
- Delivers guidance on both technical and financial improvements.
- Provides detailed insight to develop a personalized network optimization plan.
- Can be used as a one-off health check or a recurring barometer of improvement.
Related solutions and products
Cloud Acceleration Services
Take the guesswork out of transitioning your broadband network to the cloud
Digital fiber deployment and care services
Build and operate your fiber network faster, better and smarter
Gigabit Smart Build
Building gigabit networks with predictable outcomes
Make multivendor trouble resolution faster, better and less expensive
Network Build Control Management
Accelerate broadband access deployment with assured quality and within budget
ONT Easy Start
Connect FTTH users faster and at lower cost
Learn more about fixed-broadband access
Detect and predict broadband issues with Altiplano Network Trend Analyzer
Back to the future: why the next generation of PON needs to look backwards
The metaverse and communication service providers
Assure peak bandwidth for broadband subscribers with new Altiplano app
Entering the Fiber for Everything era with Nokia Lightspan MF-14
The rise of mmWave Fixed Wireless Access
The new skill set needed for next-gen networks
6 Oct 2022
Nokia announces SaaS for Fixed Networks portfolio line-up
1 Jun 2021
Nokia to supply DELTA Fiber for 10 Gb/s fiber network in the Netherlands
26 May 2021
Nokia and Proximus deploy world’s fastest live fiber network
12 May 2021
Nokia reaches 100 customers for its Quillion-based fixed broadband solutions
24 Mar 2021
Nokia selected by Andean Telecom Partners Perú for network infrastructure projects
2 Feb 2021
Nokia and Vodafone showcase record-breaking 100 gigabit fiber broadband
3 Dec 2020
Nokia and Metrotel deploy software-defined fiber network for open access in Argentina
8 Oct 2020
Nokia helps broadband builders to accelerate into the cloud era with Altiplano platform
16 Oct 2018