Nokia WiFi Cloud Controller
Advanced Wi-Fi management with real‑time, network‑wide control
The only platform you need to manage and optimize Wi-Fi networks
See across your broadband network and straight inside your customers’ homes with the Nokia WiFi Cloud Controller.
- Your helpdesk gets a real-time, holistic view of the in-home Wi-Fi network to solve issues quickly.
- The network operations team can perform proactive Wi-Fi optimization across the whole network, eliminating interference between neighboring Wi-Fi networks.
- The on-site technician gets access to the data needed to install and troubleshoot an in-home network
- Your customers get self-optimizing Wi-Fi with vastly improved performance, while you get detailed reporting of network KPIs to identify areas of improvement and upsell opportunities.
Benefits and features
Reduce operational expenses
- Shorten helpdesk calls and reduce truck rolls
- Solve many issues before they are even noticed
- Advanced troubleshooting solves any other problems quickly
- Helpdesk agents can see into customers’ Wi-Fi networks in real time
- See the devices connected, traffic patterns and network issues to quickly solve problems
- Advanced algorithms perform proactive optimization of Wi-Fi parameters
- Detailed KPI reporting allows fast identification of improvement opportunities
- With an extension, you can also troubleshoot problems in the FWA gateways
- Easy-to-use app to manage the network and services
- Cloud platform for the helpdesk and network operations teams
- TR-369 (USP) support for multi-vendor networks
Maintaining unstoppable Wi-Fi
The Nokia WiFi Cloud Controller gives helpdesk agents and network operations teams visibility and control to solve issues remotely. Troubleshoot congestion and interference, band steering, client steering, and much more. With northbound APIs to interoperate with your OSS/BSS and also to enable you to develop your own mobile apps.
The Nokia WiFi Cloud Controller gives you true- network-wide control.
The platform supports TR-369 (USP) for multi-vendor device interoperability.
A single, powerful console for management and visibility
The Cloud Controller comes with an all-in-one console. Depending on the login credentials, the operations staff get a specific view.
The various types of operational staff include:
- Customer care (helpdesk)
- Network administrators
- On-site technicians
- Nokia Level 3 support team
- Fixed wireless access operations team
Your helpdesk agents get a real-time, holistic view of the in-home network. See the network topology, the devices connected and the traffic patterns, to quickly understand the situation and find a solution. They also get a 30-day history to check for past problems.
Your network operations teams have the perfect tools for proactive Wi-Fi management. Clever algorithms automatically adjust settings for optimal Wi-Fi performance. Carry out advanced troubleshooting down to the device level, and get detailed KPI reporting across all the Wi-Fi access points in your entire broadband network.
Related solutions and products
Create a perfect broadband experience in every corner of the home
Fixed Wireless Access
With 5G fixed wireless access (FWA) you can deliver fiber-like broadband to customers wherever you have mobile spectrum.
Get the right ONT for your fiber-to-the-home services
Learn more about home connectivity
Smart homes: a new reality with a myriad of opportunities
The metaverse and communication service providers
Managed Wi-Fi helps LUS Fiber to deliver on customer satisfaction
Nokia WiFi Cloud Controller and Mobile App helping Telenor Sweden differentiate their Wi-Fi offer
The advantages of Nokia’s fiber and FWA portfolio
Put 5G mmWave to work for your Fixed Wireless Access service
Ensuring great connectivity during a pandemic with Nokia Network Analyzer
6 Mar 2023
Nokia and Singtel successfully trial 5G IP transport end-to-end network slicing
24 Feb 2023
Nokia and etisalat by e& UAE to upgrade IP Core Network to support 800 GE and implement transport slicing solution to improve 5G experience
22 Nov 2022
Nokia and Balitower enable 5G services with high-performance transport network
13 Oct 2022
Nokia partners with ESnet to launch terabit next-generation IP network with 400 Gbps access
23 Feb 2022
Nokia introduces evolved managed operations portfolio to help CSPs accelerate digital transformation and 5G monetization #MWC22
7 Sep 2021
Nokia deploys IP/optical solution to connect NorthC data centers via high-speed Region Connect Ring
18 May 2021
Nokia to help transform PLDT and Smart’s nationwide network and standardize virtualization environment
15 Mar 2021
Nokia and Orange strike global 5G network optimization deal
20 Jan 2021
Nokia and Mobily pilot world’s first 4G and 5G Fixed Wireless Access network slicing
7 Oct 2020
Equinix adds Nokia IP to its global interconnect network to support customers moving to 5G
12 Jul 2018