Air navigation service providers (ANSPs)
All-ways safe. All-ways connected. Allwhere.
Enhance safety for Air Navigation Service Provider
Our globally proven ground-ground Air Navigation Service Providers (ANSP) communications solution can help you maintain safety, security, reliability and service continuity. It provides the highest possible resilience to failure and resistance to external interference. It also supports seamless migration that enables you to continue your legacy services while adding new services that enhance your capabilities.
With our solution, you can use industry-leading IP/MPLS technology to support all your voice and data applications on one converged network. You can also take advantage of a managed services offer that lets you focus on your mission-critical operations and avoid having to worry about your network. Our security solution helps you turn cybersecurity from reactive to automated and proactive.
Why choose our ground-ground solution?
- Get the performance, security and efficiency you need for demanding mission-critical services and next-generation ATM communications
- Deploy a comprehensive solution that helps you keep up with international commitments and regulations for ATM communications
- Simplify your operations by supporting air traffic management, survelliance and navigation systems (radar, navaids), voice, data, CCTV, business applications and IT systems on one IP network
- Migrate from TDM to IP/MPLS with Nokia’s unique solution supporting interfaces from legacy TDM to native Ethernet
- Benefit from innovative business models that help you add capabilities as you need them, accelerate time to market, simplify technology introduction and manage skill sets
Nokia Bell Labs Future X for industries architecture
The Future X architecture harnesses technologies such as the Industrial Internet of Things, edge computing, cloud, artificial intelligence, machine learning, augmented and virtual reality, and high-performance networking – including 5G –- to drive dramatic productivity improvements across a wide range of industrial sectors.
With the Future X architecture for aviation, you can begin a digital transformation that leads to highly secure and reliable communications, reduced operating costs and a new generation of aviation services.
- Increase efficiency and reduce costs with an ultra-secure and reliable multi-service broadband network
- Enhance your operations with high-performance networking that connects everything from personnel to sensors to video cameras and automated systems
- Use real-time data processing and analytics systems to increase automation, support new services and make smarter decisions
- Build a stronger foundation for mission-critical communications and response using IoT applications and high-capacity networks
Converged IP/MPLS for aviation
A converged multiservice packet- based communication network offers more flexibility to ANSPs while reducing cost
Optical Networking combines optical transport with multilayer switching and network intelligence to accelerate cloud, mobile and video services delivery