Build networks that empower your forces
Conduct military, border control and natural disaster recovery operations in a more efficient, synchronized way.
We provide ultra-broadband network solutions that can handle the bandwidth requirements of a new generation of mission-critical voice, video and data technologies. Our solutions eliminate IT silos to reduce your response times. And they provide the robust security and high availability you need for military technology that transmits rich multimedia information. By deploying our solutions, you can use high-bandwidth connectivity and new technology to empower your defense forces anywhere.
Nokia Bell Labs Future X for industries architecture
The Future X architecture harnesses technologies such as Industrial Internet of Things, edge computing, cloud, artificial intelligence, machine learning, augmented and virtual reality, and high-performance networking - including 5G - to drive dramatic productivity improvements across a wide range of industrial sectors.
With the Future X architecture for defense, you can:
- Achieve 360-degree situational awareness with mobile ultra-broadband technology that supports real-time voice, data and video applications
- Support inter-force and international missions with standards-based military technology and highly secure network architectures that keep your defense forces connected everywhere
- Make missions more effective with a multi-service network platform that secures communications between defense forces and the back office while reducing your maintenance costs
Discover our solutions for defense
Improve situational awareness and enable multi-agency cooperation with our next-generation control room solution
Keep people and assets safe and support faster personnel recovery operations with our comprehensive aerial insights solution
- Transport slicing in end-to-end 5G networks
- Bringing agility and programmability to defense networks
- Migrating from SONET/SDH to IP/MPLS
- Empowering military forces everywhere with ultrabroadband IP and cloud networking
- Toward efficient full-IP networks for defense
- IP transformation of defense communications networks
- Encryption for mission-critical networks
- Secure optical transport with the 1830 Photonic Service Switch