Create safer, more efficient and productive mines
Nokia provides high-performance networks that enable mining companies to use digital technologies to adapt to fluctuating demand, control operational costs and address growing safety and environmental concerns. They provide a starting point for bringing new levels of agility and automation to mining facilities.
Our solutions are optimized for the mine of the future. They enable you to enhance and streamline your operations by taking advantage of automation, robotics, digitally enhanced equipment, sensor data, predictive analytics and machine learning.
Nokia Bell Labs Future X for industries architecture
The Future X architecture harnesses technologies such as Industrial Internet of Things, edge computing, cloud, artificial intelligence, machine learning, augmented and virtual reality, and high-performance networking – including 5G – to drive dramatic productivity improvements across a wide range of industrial sectors.
With the Future X architecture for mining, you can create an intelligent, dynamic network that increases the safety, productivity, efficiency and responsiveness of your operations.
- Connect sensors, equipment, vehicles and workers with the highest reliability and security
- Get the the ultra-low latencies and response times you need for process automation
- Increase network capacity where it’s needed to support applications such as digital twins, augmented reality and mine-site video consultations
- Boost efficiency and productivity by using predictive analytics to manage your assets and operations
- Create value with platforms that apply analytics, sensor and device management, digital operations and machine learning to any mining application