ViTrust Public Safety
Deliver robust mission-critical mobile broadband services for your public safety agency
The public safety community has long called for mobile broadband to support its mission to save lives. With the adoption of LTE mobile broadband technology, public safety networks can benefit from the advantages of fast and reliable broadband data and real-time video services, opening up new communications possibilities for rescue missions and disaster recovery situations.
Public safety customers require robust and secured broadband infrastructure as well as command and control centers. Nokia ViTrust critical communications portfolio covers all areas in need. Innovations to our extensive service includes Advanced Command Center. We also bring industry-specific applications with our Nokia Group Communications, which includes push-to-video (PTV) capabilities.
Nokia professional services reduce deployment time. We can help you find the right deployment model, implement the network and make it operational and fully reliable.
To meet the future needs of mission-critical networks in smart cities and beyond, Nokia provides 5G-ready networks and solutions combined with IoT capabilities and new services such as Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Traffic Management.
ViTrust – comprehensive technology and service portfolio:
- Robust LTE radio and core network that provides coverage, capacity, load balancing, geo-redundancy, prioritization and quality of service
- Resilient, secure, quality of service capable transport: IP/MPLS-based backhaul with integrated packet microwave and optical transport to provide comprehensive security for all network layers, applications and devices
- Professional services for public safety from network design, implementation and integration, to optimization and network management
- Industry specific applications integrated within ruggedized smart phone and handheld devices from partners and interworking functions with legacy systems such as TETRA and P25.
- Advanced Command Center for improved situational awareness with rich-media call taking and enhances multi-agency cooperation with virtual control rooms.
- We have been in the public safety field working with government customers for over 60 years
- We are a leading supplier of LTE technology to the world’s largest operators across the globe
- With built-in security features, our LTE network helps first responders run their operations more efficiently and securely
- Our professional services help you with all kinds of deployments. We can help manage your network and service operations and develop solutions for your unique needs
Benefits and features
- Innovative broadband services like real-time video streaming, rapid database access and location-based services enabled by LTE
- Public safety specific features are available as software upgrades. Our solution is based on 3GPP standardized technology meeting future requirements
- Thanks to our open interfaces, you can also involve local integration partners in the deployment
- Establish connectivity in minutes with our small, portable solutions
Related solutions and products
Cell broadcast for public safety
Enable simultaneous delivery of emergency alerts and messages.
For mission- and business-critical communications
Mobile Broadband Transformation solution for public safety
Mission-critical networks to drive operational excellence in first response teams
Transport Networks Solution for Public Safety
Flexible, resilient, and secure backhaul for mission-critical public safety communications
Care for Public Safety
Ensuring critical communications
Device Software Customization
Tailor-made device software for first responders on the move
Learn more about public safety
AI chat bot tailor-made for the telecom industry
Industry 4.0 adoption will lag without a strong connectivity foundation
Powering the next era of digitalization of industry and society
Simpler and more secure access for private wireless networks
RXRM for Public Safety
Transform your transport network for the IP, IoT and cloud era
Modernize your emergency services to enhance citizen interactions
2 May 2023
Nokia unveils first CE-certified 5G automated drone-in-a-box solution for secure, reliable public sector and industrial operations
8 Jun 2022
New South Wales, Australia, enhances emergency services with Nokia mobile broadband
19 Oct 2021
Nokia modernizes State of Vermont Department of Public Safety communications network for first responders
6 May 2021
Nokia delivers managed infrastructure services for BDBOS public safety network
13 Oct 2020
Nokia and Area X.O accelerate 5G mission-critical van on cross-Canada tour
19 Mar 2019
Room40 uses Nokia's machine-learning powered video, audio and IoT analytics to flag emergencies and crime at service stations, parking lots and construction sites
15 May 2018
Nokia's Advanced Command Center strengthens situational awareness to enable better decision-making by emergency services
11 Apr 2018
Nokia and SKT conduct trial of LTE-based video and voice applications to enhance public safety in South Korea
20 Feb 2018